Prologue

What happens when the world is once again in danger? You look to the heroes right? What if you look to a dweeb, a clumsy teen girl? Shes probably not even on the list right? Well what if I told you that a true story filled with romance between her and a man she loves/slash hates, because he was probably still is a bad-guy exists? That would be my story. My family was taken, probably killed, and I have to work with the man I like the lest to get them back! A man who knows how to play my emotions, and does! 

"Hay!" Thunderstorm scolded as he ready my note book he had stolen from my hand

"It's true" I told him trying to take it back.

"I'm not finished yet" He informed me removing my hand.

"But that's mine!" I exclaimed. His silver mask sparkled in the sunlight pocking threw my window.

"Katy I want to finish. Or do I have to play you emotions to get what I want" He said smiling

"That's not funny!" I said looking at his irritating victorious smile.

"So I exaggerated, so what"

"Do you rely like me the least? Do I rely play your emotions? No. You just fell for me" He said his smile growing.

"Give it back" 

"Your going to publish it anyways, why don't who want me to read it? Is their something you don't want me to know? Like maybe how you felt in cretin circumstances, like maybe when you kissed me?  I want to  preview it. You will change the names afterword right?" He asked sitting his muscular frame next to me.

"Maybe" I answered trying to yank my notebook back. He pulled it out of my reach.

"You will or I will. This is more then your family being taken its national security and you know that" He retold me placing his large gloved hand on my arm.

"Fine! But I cant if you keep it" I squealed reaching for it again.

"I want to read it" He told me holding me to his chest with one strong arm and reading with the other.

"Chapter one, the start of it all..."

"Your irritating!" I interrupted trying to get loos.

"I know" He said triumphantly as I glared at the wall. 

"I'm going to get you for this" I declared.

"You always try" He said, I stopped struggling and gave in. I rested agents him. I knew I couldn't win so I might as well enjoy being with him before he disappeared again, even if it meant him teasing me until I wanted to throw him out the window. But we both do that back and forth, besides he can be really romantic, when he whats to be.