Chapter Nineteen: Another Mystery

I woke up the next day and rolled over in my bed. I yawned and then gasped! I saw the throwing stars and weapons all over the room and winced! I heard thundering footsteps and then the door flew open.

"Katy!" Mom yelled and ran in. Gram and her strangled me with hugs.

"Hi" I said trying to get air.

"What happened to you?" Gram asked

"I was kidnapped, again" I answered. Mom looked at me and saw my pain filled eyes as I remembered what happened.

"What happened?" She asked

"Problems" I said then exited my room getting mad

"O that boy!" I heard mom say.

"What do you mean by 'O that boy?" Gram asked

"He is really good at his job, and....." Her voice trailed off as I walked farther away. Little did I know what she said their would have saved me a lot of pain. I walked down the stairs, yah walked. When I get mad I didn't storm off I get as quiet as possible, for the most part. I slid into the living room my fists tight.

"You know you will puncture yourself with your fingernails if you keep that up" Tengfei said sitting on the couch as if he owned the world!

"What are you doing here? O let me guess trying to kill me again! Or waiting for me to try and get the information from me!" I said my voice startling myself with the anger dripping out.

"No I was actually talking to your mom and Gram" He said as if I was some moron. I felt my pocket knife and slowly opened it as quiet as possible. I swung my arm up taking no time to aim thinking I would miss. The knife cut through the air swiftly, he went wide eyes and his arm swung up, he caught the knife centimeters from his left eye. He swallowed and studied it mesmerized then fell to the floor as I kicked his in the gut. I walked over to him and slammed my foot into his side. He rolled over and jumped to his feet.

"I don't want any trouble" He said

"Right! Tell it to someone who cares!" I said and slammed my palm into his chin.

"Lei! I don't want to fight you!" He said

"Right you don't want to fight you just want to kil!" I yelled and attacked again. "Wait who is Lei?" I asked

"You are" Mom said from behind me, I jumped around and Tengfei grabbed my arms and locked them behind my back.

"You didn't tell her anything did you?" He asked

"Are you working for Scorpion?" I asked mom. She smiled

"No, I can however understand why you would think that, what with him and all. But Lei there's so much more to the story then you know" She said

"Obviously" I said as he let me go. I sat down and Tengfei sat next to me and kept one handsome brown eye on me and kept his hand free just in case.

"Ok, we'll legally you name is Lei, Joe. And Tangfie is a spy for us" She said answered me sitting down. I looked at him.

"Right good guys are bad guys and bad guys are good guys" I said totally not believing her.

"Tengfei came to your mom once she broke into Scorpion. he was a highly trained assassin even for his age and he and her both had a common enemy." Gram said

"Waigh you know?!" I asked

"Well your mom got in contact as a C.I.A agent and not as your mother but why else would I let you train with a masked man who could kill you?" She said