Chapter Twenty Five: Caution Denied

I looked up at him suddenly. A slow smile came to his strong jaw as he looked down at me. He walked away to my dresser now that he had me caught. I felt like a fish cought on a line at his mercy.

"Well!"

"Come here" he ordered keeping his back turned. Annoyed by the fact that he was just over here I rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

"Did you just roll your pretty blue eyes at me?" He asked knowing perfectly well that I did. I didn't answer but melted inside instead, placing an unafraid, stubborn look on my face.

"You should know that I have a reason for moving you over here" he informed me.

"So what is it?" I asked he picked me up and placed me on my dresser.

"Don't move" he commanded, I blinked and moved my fingers.

"I'm serious" I rolled my eyes again and looked away.

"You need to stop doing that"

"What are you going to do to make me?"

"How about gluing you eyes shut?"

"I dare you!"

"Challenge accepted" he said. With one strong arm he pinned me to the mirror and with the other he grabbed the glue.

"Wait, stop!" I pleaded

"Then don't roll your eyes" I didn't answer him.

"Lei" He warned

"Maby"

"You either do or you don't maybe does not exist"

"Obviously not cause you and I both just said it!" I said triumphantly. Something in what little of his face that I could see made me ashamed of what I was doing. I sighed as I looked away from him.

"Fine" I said avoiding his patient face.

"Thank-you" He said and pulled out a small knife, and put it next to my head.

"Umm" I squeaked nervus of what he was doing.

"Don't move" He ordered moving it closer to my head. I closed my eyes trying not to see what he was doing to me. I felt something like a bee sting but that was it. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was placing a band aid on my neck. He looked from my neck to me and showed me a small computer chip.

"What is that and how did it get inside of me!?"

"Scorpion had one last resort if everything fails. This chip. When your Mom invaded Scorpion my job was to protect it, I split it in half that way if my bosses ever got their hands on it it would only be half of the key. The other half is on the necklace you gave Ying. When you take on Scorpion, if all else fails, place the half in the necklace and this half into a small compartment on your phone, hid the phone and run. No matter what happens, sprint away and don't look back"

"So how did it get inside of me?"

"Your Mom probably thought that you were the last place they would look for a computer chip"

"So thats what she meant in the video when she was talking to Lightning!"

"Lei, I know you have a plan and I know that between you and Whiplash you will free your family, but I thought you should know this just in case."

"So this was your plan that you were just talking about?"

"That is correct" I jumped down and walked to the other side of the room.

"Stinger, I... I want to apologize, I was a jerk and the truth is I don't want you to leave! I had a hard time with you being gone just one summer, I don't know if I could survive the rest of my life without you!" I said and turned around to look at him but he was gone. I sighed, and walked out my room door. Then It hit me, I knew how to get into Scorpion to get my family back! I dashed down the stairs and out the front door. I slammed into Tengfei who being part ninja caught without losing his balance.

"Wow! hang on tiger. Where are you going?" he asked

"You have to kidnap me!"

"What?! Are you feeling ok?"

"I'm fine. Listen, the only way I can get my family back is if I get into Scorpion itself! And you are my key in!"

"Wait, so you want me to kidnap you, then when the security is weakest I let you out we grab your family and run?"

"Yes! I know it will by no means be that easy but it's been almost a full year! Please it's my last shot!" I pleaded, he looked sceptical and in thought.

"Alright fine. But you know that chances of us coming back alive or dead are one in a million right?"

"There is still a one percent chance."

"This is suicide!" He exclaimed.

"With or without your help I'm am getting my family!"

"I know, and you're going to need my help. Lets go get your family!" He said and climbed into the car. We both discussed a plan but other than that didn't talk knowing full well one reason was enough to justify our retreat, once again running from our fear. Then I began to recite my favorite verse, Deuteronomy 31:6.

-----

"Ok I knew you had a plan but I didn't think it was lets just go take on Scorpion!"

"That wasn't the whole plane and you know it!"

"Ya, but you did two things rong, one taking Scorpion on with not much of plan, and two with no back up plans!"

"Just keep reading!" I ordered placing a bandage on another one of his many cuts

"How did you get them anyways?" I asked

"C.I.A"

"That makes sense"

-----

I looked around the uncomfortable cell remembering the long silent drive to Scorpion headquarters. Tengfei had changed into Whiplash reappeared and walked me thru the large, old building. The outside looked like a chinese clan building. Painted with manly red and white but surrounded with others. Shivers zipped down my spine at the sound of screaming women and moaning men.

"Welcome to the worst place on earth" He mumbled as we descended the wood room into a gadget filled, modern mettle one. I had studies the Blueprints for every part of this building and the many surrounding it. I knew every nook and cranny, I knew the security system, I knew it all like the back of my hand so the change in style did surprise me. He changed as soon as we entered. Pain and fear flooded his no longer confident brown eyes. Hatred slowly slipped onto his now half covered face and his grip on my arm hardened.

"Ouch!" I squeaked. He didn't seem to care about my pain. He began to shove me. I looked around at the doors we were passing, I sow guards standing in front and then lights flashing underneath followed by screams. I swallowed, fear began to settle in. This is what Stinger talked about, I thought he was exaggerating! The places I rescued people from was nothing compared to this! I closed my eyes as I saw a seven year old boy being dragged out of a room by chanes, bleeding all over! Wounds like none I'd seen! Explaining Stingers scares. A tear of terror and pity came to my face as I show no expression on the childs face. I heard girls screaming and laughing men, boys yelling, people moaning, and a stench that I never suffered thru before! An anger toward Scorpion set in! I was not going to stand aside and watch people be brutally beaten any longer. I was not going to let fear rule my life! I was going to stop this! Now I knew how Esther felt, approaching the King at her life! I knew how King David felt going agents Goliath, Scorpion was my Goliath and I was going to kill it!

"GOD give me strength!"