Chapter eleven: How Long?

Thunderstorm immediately began training me after mom and I ate. She was gathering intel, and watching me fumble. I flung my sword to block his and accidentally flung it. He ducked as the sharp blade flung over his head and slammed into the wall.

"Ops" I said going over to get it. He sighed.

"This might be awhile" he said putting his sword back on his back.

"Why don't you remember?" He asked. I looked down at the cold, sharp, steal in my hand. I swallowed and handed it to him, surrendering.

"Thats it you just giving up!" He said after me. I hung my head and walked passed my mom and up the stairs. He ran after me.

"You can't just give up! What would you be if I gave up?" He said. I looked at him.

"With my family" I snapped. He stopped and grabbed my arm, not hard but just to get my attention. I looked at him.

"Wat?" I asked him.

"I can't make you try, but if you dont youll never see your family again" He said. I looked at him.

"I know you can" He said.

"I'll try again" I said he nodded and handed me his sword.

"This was givin to me by my sensei, I want you to have it" He said.

"I thought...?"

"This sensei was my father before I was taken" He said. I looked at him.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded, then walked be back into the training area. It was a lot hever that a usual one.

"Pure steal" He said noticing struggle.

"You'll get used to it"

"What will use?" I asked. He pulled out another from behind the wall.

"Mine" he said. It was breathtaking.

"Wow" I said smiling.

"You always have a plan b" I said he nodded.

"I always have a plan" I laughed as my mom walked in. She looked at our weapons.

"Very nice" She said. I looked at Thunderstorm, who looked down at me.

"Lets get to work" I said as we entered the room again.

"You're going to need an outfit wasp" Mom said

"And a new code name" I said sitting down thinking.

"This team seems to be around thunder, Mom yours being Thunder, and you Thunderstorm, Lightnings already taken.... how about front. Seeing thunderstorms usually happen because of a front." Thunderstorm shook his head no.

"You'll think of something" she said. The three of us trained hard that day, I was fumbling badly while they were succeeding. I sat down after my latest horrifying tragedy of almost chopping my head off then glanced down at my watch.

"O my gosh, we have to go!" I yelled seeing it was eight and sunset was about eight thirty, I jumped up.

"Bye mom" I said running out. Thunderstorm came up behind me. We exited the room and flew up the stairs leading out. He opened the door as we darted back to his bike. Hastily I threw my helmet on and jumped on behind him. He spun the bike around and took off. I worriedly looked down at my watch as the sun started to set.

"Hurry!" I said. He looked down at the speedometer and pushed a button popping the modified bike into overdrive.

"We are" He said moving the bike two hundred and thirty mph. Minutes passed and the houses cascaded into view. He slowed down as he drove onto the driveway. Gram was in the doorway with her keys in hand.