Chapter Twenty Seven: Doomed!

He laughed.

"A true American! I do believe that you don't actually mean that! Considering that would mean your death!" He said with a smile on his face that put absolutely no doubt about how crazy this man was! I swallowed but tried to hide it. I prayed he wasn't catching on to how scared I really was! On the outside I put up the exoskeleton of a Scorpion, but on the inside I was turned to juice in fear! I prayed over and over again, knowing something bad was about to happen to me! I hadn't interwoven him into my plan not know he existed! That's when I thought of if! That's when I knew what to do!

"What's with the fancy suit?" I asked

"Party I was invited to by your president of the United States of America. To bad it will be his last. You saw the men guarding my facility's they are not full ninja: they carry the latest technology. And as you and all people should know ninjas don't use guns! I supply the weapons to the world, I create newer, better technology, as a gift to the the world. A world which will soon be under my control. Your president is throwing a party for the noblest throughout the world for a peace treaty. Then anyone who doesn't comply to his wished he will have the C.I.A take out! And Scorpion, not knowing I control it of course, is someone the C.I.A will, once again, try and badly fail to take out tomorrow!" He announced as if he already won!

"What are you going to do bore them to death?" I asked trying to keep him talking about his plan.

"No, I give the world weapons, but the once hear are beyond your small brains capacity to understand! Beyond Sci-fi plasma cannons, weapons able to change what you look like, and sound like, weapons making you, making you better! Once injected the virus either is denied by the body and destroys it's patient or is excepted. It attaches itself to the body's D.N.A adapting and mutating. Like a virus it changes, it then adds it's wounds. The weapons it gives are not hand held, they are apart of the body!"

"You are crazy! What about the radiation, what about long or short term side effects!?"

"Radiation is not required for my weapons, that are in mass production! Actually your timing is amazing, my plan started right now, all I need is to make sure that no loose ends are around. Since you know, you are a loose end!"

"What about the documents?"

"My men will find them and destroy them and anyone who know they exist or has seen them" He said smiling and beginning to walk out.

"Kill her"