Chapter Thirty: Romance

I hugged my family. I wasn't sure what to do! I was ecstatic and yet at the same time my heart hurt! I lowered my head and squeezes my brothers.

A few weeks later:

My family had moved in with Gram until the repairs on the house where done. I hadn't seen Mom, or Stinger and I started to tear up at just the thought of him. I walked threw my room that I shared with Sam. I wandered out onto the balcony.

"God, thank-You for giving my my family back, thank-You for maturing me so fast. Thank- You for all that You have done in the last year. My birthday is in a few days, I haven't seen Mom, or Stinger in a whole month, and I miss them! I guess You? In JESUS Name amen" I prayed as the door rang. I smiled knowing it was the gang. I ran down but step Mom beat me to it.

"Helo?" She asked surprised.

"O, the one in black is Ying, the one in white is Tengfei, and you know Trish" I introduced.

"Katy, I have never seen any of your friends besides Trisha before"

"Thats because she didn't have any" Trish said walking up.

"You ready to go?" Ying asked. My step Mom seemed nervous with my hanging around two very big guys, she also seemed shocked about Yings voice.

"Ya" I answered walking out.

"Wow,wow, wow where do you think your going?" She asked

"Ops, I guess I'm so used to just going where I want"

"Did your Grandmother let you go where ever you want whenever you want?" She asked

"Normally she didn't know I was gone until he brought me back"

"He?"

"Ops. Ya"

"Katy, has this annoying ninja, bodyguard, who kidnapped her, a lot!" Trish said. Ying smirked, lowered his head, and covered his mouth. I raised an eyebrow.

"Ying? What's going threw that head of yours?" I asked him. He lifted his head and locked his blue eyes into mine, a smirk still on his face.

"Nothing"

"Ya right!"

"Don't worry Kitty" He said

"Did you just call me Kitty!?"

"Maybe, what are you going to do about it?"

"Maybe give you a black eye!"

"With how fast he moves, doubt it!" Tengfei announced. I smirked.

"No,no,no you two are not going to fight! Katy, you don't know the first thing about fighting, not to mention he could break you in half!" Mom said. The four of us exchanged looks.

"You were locked up for a long time!" Trish said

"Stinger, who is the best or the best, is the only one who can beat her!" Tengfei said

"Well, I wouldn't say he's the best of the best" Ying said. Gram who had been listening in started to laugh. Ying looked at her his expression turning considered, as if she knew something.

"Katy, why don't you and your friends go have fun, I'll take care of the wordnet" Gram said. I smiled.

"Thanks Gram, see you tonight!" I announced.

"5 O clock!" Mom yelled.

"Eleven young lady" Dad overnighted.

"Hun she is going off with two boys!" Mom exclaimed