Chapter Twenty Two: Information

I called Trish as fast as I could. "Katy?" She yawned

"What are you doing up, calling me so late, sorry, early in the morning?" She asked irritated.

"Sorry but I need Tengfei's phone number" I said

"You're not hitting on my man are you?" She asked

"Ew! No I need Yings phone number and I thought you might have Tengfei's and he might have Yings" I responded

"503-886-9763" She told me.

"Thank you wont regret this" I said

"Katy as you know I am going on vacation tomorrow and I need sleep so if thats all, can I go to be now?" She asked not really asking.

"Ya night" I said and hung up to call Tengfei

"Ya" He answered not even sounding tired

"Tengfei, it's Lei" I said

"O hay, what's up" He asked

"You know those document you were supposed to get?" I asked

"Ya what about em?"

"I went thru them and.."

"Wait you went thru them!?" he interrupted

"Ya, I was curious and I am glad I did. I gave Ying something that could end everything so I was wondering if you had his number?"

"I do but Lei I will be over tomorrow morning and I want an explanation"

"You got it"

"503-787-9876" He said

"See you tomorrow. And Lei, you had better be there"

"I promise" I said "Night" I hung up and punched in Yings number.

"What's up?" He asked, he didn't sound tired ether.

"Ying, it's Katy, you know the necklace I gave you?" I asked

"Ya?"

"Protect it with your life! I just found out from going threw some blueprints from Scorpion that it is the key to this mess"

"You have my word, it will not leave my person" His voice stubborn and confident.

"Thank-you Ying! I'am so sorry I didn't mean to bring you into this mess" I apologise

"You didn't know"

"Tengfei and I are getting together tomorrow and I was wondering if you might stop by too"

"I would love to but I have to watch my sisters" He informed me

"Ok, we'll I will let you get to bed, night" I said

"Stay safe Katy, and don't do anything foolish"

"Me!?" I said sarcastically and hung up. I smiled and walked up into my room. "God help this to be the right thing to do" I pleaded then sighed and looked up at the ceiling as I prayed. I walked up and into my bedroom. Sleep didn't come easily over the stress of what I was about to enter. Then I remembered my favorite verse. Deuteronomy 36:1.

"Thank-you GOD for your love and compassion. Please protect us tomorrow and if this is not your will please make that clear beforehand. And help Thunderstorm wherever he is, I feel so awful for the harsh things I said to him. Heal his heart if I damaged it, and give both of us the strength to forgive" I said and I fell into a relaxing peace and slipped into sleep.

Junjie slipped back into his window and took off his mask.

"Another night of your job?" Ai asked as she sat on her brothers bed.

"Ya" He answered sitting down next to her.

"She still knows you as Ying. I assume you haven't told her?"

"You would be correct to assume that"

"Why not?"

"I will be gone forever once I get her family back"

"From just her or the family again?"

"Ai, I don't mean to upset you. I meant her." Came his deep, pain filled response.

"You love her, why are you so adamant that you don't?! Why are you willing to break both your hearts?! You were the first person she ever opened up to and you smashed her heart and in response she broke yours"

"Because I wasn't supposed to! She was just the person that her Mom asked me to protect and I was feeling guilty then, then." His voice trailed off

"Then... what?" Ai asked

"Then I found her touch soothing and her presents charming, I found myself sneaking around to just get a glimpse of her. And when she kissed me..." He said

"So why are you so against that?" Ai asked

"It wasn't supposed to happen"

"So what! If she is the one God has for you you have to make it right with her before something happens that you regret" Ai said looking romanticised.

"It's too late she doesn't want to see me again" He said folding his hands over each other. Ai put her small hand on her big brothers.

"I think if this is Gods will he will work things out, but you will have to do your part" She said, he took a deep breath.

"I need to watch her tomorrow. I think she might go after Scorpion and I need to have her back whether she wants help or not"

"So I assume you need me to cover for you tomorrow by watching the twins?" Ai asked, her brother looked down at her with his blue eyes and nodded.

"Then I shall leave to let you sleep considering you will need it" She said and exited her brothers room. He smiled as he watched her go.

"If only she knew I might not come back" He said knowing they all could die.

Ok, I don't know how guys are with romance so if you're a guy just leave a comment to help me out. I would really appreciate it! Remember this is coming from a girl writer, I don't know much about boys and romance except that most that are younger than teen or even young teen think it is repulsive.