Chapter Twelve: Assasin

The next day school was going fine especially when I met up with Ying. But before then I was alone because Joys was moving to Montana and Trisha was helping her move, Tengfei wasn't their, no surprise, I figure maybe he gave up or had plastic surgery like in the movies to come get me in a different form. Ok I will stay on topic. I was walking down the hall and lunch heading to the library after eating, and I bumped into Ying, quite literally.

"We have to stop meeting like this" I said. He nodded.

"Where are you headed?"he asked.

"Library" I said walking on.

"Mind if I come?"

"No"

"So...what's going on with you?" He asked trying to start a conversation.

"Same ol same ol" I said.

"And what is same ol same ol?" he asked stuffing his hand in his pockets. I took a deep breath.

"Well, training, school, chores, and finding about my confusing life's past" I answered looking up into his blue eyes.

"What about you?" I asked. He squinted and looked ahead as if thinking on what to say.

"Home work, work, chores, babysitting, school, and finding out things from other peoples lives" He said

"You babysit?" I asked.

"Well kinda, except the person I watch it into a baby, in the slightest, in fact she your age" He said. I got slightly jealous for some reason.

"O?"

"No not 'O' I watch out for her, she got problem with people like bullies just thousands of times worse"

"So you're a body guard?"

"Kinda...I guess" I nodded my head then watched him closely in curiosity.

"What?"

"Nothing, just wonderin"

"Wondering what" he responded looking slightly nervous.

"You look so familiar,are you sure we've never meet" I asked as his gentle gaze drifted into a mysterious one and his eyes slid down into mine.

"I never said we didn't" Came a low response. I gently punched him in an irritated motion. He looked down at my hand then into my eyes, his expression was confident and ready for just about anything.

"Is some going to attack you or something?" I asked curiously, no response.

"Now see that's what I'm talking about, someone else I know, well not really know, but he does the same thing... in the same way?" I said my curiosity gaining ground rapidly in my mind. Ying glanced off to see the commotion up ahhed.

"What the?" I asked my self as we approached. Ying used his size to plow into the crowed and I followed behind him. There was a throwing star in the back of my teacher. I gasped and reached for it but Ying grabbed my hand.

"If you pull it out like that he will start bleeding" He said.

"How did you know that?" I asked him.

"Experience as a medick" he responded looking up and around. Thats when I got the sick feeling in my stomach.

"Hes playing another tactic to get me!" I mumbled, I wished Thunderstorm was here, he'd know what to do about this.

"Katy, this was found next to him, but I can't read it cause its in Japanese" Jessica said. I grabbed the note anxiously.

"Thats Chinese" I corrected taking the note.