In The End (Thank You!) ~ Final

[Night POV]

I could feel myself floating. It felt weird. I could see movements of light but I can't open my eyes. There were muffled voices around me as well. They sounded panicked but I couldn't differentiate or place them to their owners. I was still not able to do anything. There were pricks of pain at times too. They weren't bad, but they were noticeable.

After what felt like years, I began to feel normal. I felt safe. That dream, or memory, scared me. I didn't see what happened after my eyes closed. I was glad. I didn't want to see more.

That reminds me. Didn't Sally say that that person and I were dating? I'm not quite sure, but that didn't look like dating. Did she get it wrong? Was she maybe protecting me from the truth?

Now that I think about it, I was pretty shaken up when I arrived and that big house, wasn't I? It could be possible. Then again, maybe she was told that to save her mind. But why would they even tell her that in the first place? Ah, it doesn't matter anymore.

Night?

What was that? That was a voice, wasn't it? Where did it come from? I tried to move my head but it wouldn't cooperate. The voice was familiar.

Night. Wake up.

It was Ash. Was she alright? She sounds worried.

Nyx.

Maeve? Did she make it out of that place?

Mommy!

That place? Sally? I didn't get out of there.

Am I dead?

I wouldn't be surprised. I was doomed from the start. I probably bled to death, didn't I? That was a big wound. But wait. Why am I hearing Sally and Ash? They didn't know about that, did they?

That's right. I... They didn't know. I was in the human realm so Sally was unaware. What about Ash? Did she wake up? I hope she's alright. I hope they all are.

I messed up. I messed up bad.

Why did I leave? What was the reason? Because they wouldn't tell me anything. What a stupid reason. Now look at me. I'm dead. Why couldn't I just be patient? It was only a couple weeks. There was a new addition to that mansion. Why couldn't I have waited a bit more? Why?

Mommy, wake up!

Night, wake up!

Night!

~

It had been three days since Eyeless Jack had operated on the dying Night.

~

He had patched her up after over 7 hours of stitching and blood soaked operating. There were many times Jack thought she had died. Night's heart stopped and minutes later, started back up again. Soon, Eyeless Jack learned to stop panicking over her heart and continue to work. He was no longer scared for when her heart stopped. He knew...he trusted that she was alive.

Once he was done he woke everyone who wasn't awake, whom were besides Slenderman, Ash, and Hoodie. They had been awake through the whole grueling thing. Once Jack had told everyone the news, everyone quietly cheered, hoping not to give away their cover.

It didn't work.

Sally happened to be on the same floor, walking towards her mother's room. Ever since Night left, and everyone who went after her, she would go up to her mother's room to sleep. She felt safe there, even if she wasn't allowed to be there.

Once she heard the commotion she grew excited, hoping her mother was back. She swung the door open to see all the blood and everyone cheering. Sally's face grew red and she began to cry in fear. She knew not what was happening.

Everyone noticed and Slenderman's quickly picked her up and turned his back to everyone. He told the crying child that her mother would be alright and she is resting. Sally perked up at the statement, eyes still streaming with tears, and asked if her mother would really be alright for reassurance. The tall being nodded with enthusiasm.

Three days later, with everyone worried about Night and her not waking up, they called out to her. They had been calling for her since the day after the surgery to receive no response. Everyone was getting anxious for her, and if she was really okay.

Finally, she opened her eyes. Again everyone cheered and Night received hugs and 'welcome back' s from everyone, who learned of their return by the crying Sally. The rest of the day, and night for a matter of fact, neither Sally nor Ash left Night's side. They felt if they did, she would dissappear again.

~

From then on she happily sat; or as happily her impatient mind and body could, in her bed, healing, as her friends and family told her stories of when she was little, and of their next adventures.

~

LAST A/N: (maybe)

Thank you! Thank you all so much! I'm so grateful that you've stayed with me these past years. I started this story when I was about 12 or 13, and now I'm 16. I feel so bad it took this long, and this story went through 2 websites, one which I stopped writing on. (maybe I should put the rest of the story on there)

I can't believe I actually finished this book. I owe it all to you guys, for staying with me and giving all the support. I'm utterly grateful. I don't even know how to express it. All I can say is thank you. THANK YOU!

Until next time, Bye Bye!