t h i r t e e n

Marinette smiled as she saw a computer on the table in the living room. She was sure this was her way out. But when she turned it on, she realized it was securied with a password and a fingerprint.

"Are you kidding me?" she turned it off again and saw a remote on the table, near the computer and turned on the TV.

She switched between channels and tried not think of him. It was hard, since everything surrounding her was his.

She lay down on the couch, a pillow stuffed below her head, silently watching TV.

His t-shirt was still big on her. She covered herself with blanket and she started watching whatever was on television.

It was quater to four, when she heard the door unlocking. She squeaked as she pretended to be asleep.

She heard footsteps approaching her, but she didn't move.

Adrien saw with one look that she wasn't sleeping, but he just shook his head and let her do whatever she was doing. He took the clothes he bought for her upstairs and sat down on a bed. He hoped at least some of them would fit Marinette.

He put mask and ears in a drawer of the closed. Then also changed from dark clothes to grey sweatpants and loose white shirt.

He made his way to the kitchen where he started preparing lunch. He was taught that too. More for how to survive lessons, but he picked up quite a few things how to prepare food.

He was done with lunch in a hour, so he peeked into living room, seeing that Marinette was still 'sleeping'.

Adrien knew she wasn't sleeping. Her chest was rising unevenly and her nose was scrunched. He smiled to himself, how her hair was tickling her nose, that she had to put it away from her face once in a while.

"You wouldn't make a good criminal, princess," he said as she opened one eye to look at him. "You can't be still,"

"What do you want?" she asked quietly.

"C'mon, you need to eat something. I made lunch," he said as he came closer, but she flinched and stood up. "Or early dinner,"

Her or more his shirt rode up a bit, so it exposed a small part of her underwear. She quickly fixed it, before Adrien could see anything.

"Look, you need to eat. I don't have to be there," he put his arms up in defence. "Just please eat something, so you don't break,"

She sighed and nodded.

Adrien was happy she was eating. He had no idea how much she ate and he was worried for her. It could be seen that she was crying from her puffy eyes.

As she went past him - with a big space between them - he closed his eyes. "I'm truly sorry, princess,"

She ignored him, so he turned her around, making her face him. "I really am,"

Marinette nodded and shook his hand off her as she walked towards the dining room. "I bought some clothes for you. I hope I picked the right size,"

"Thanks," he heard as she sat down.

It was five minutes after, but he was still standing there. "Adrien-...?"

He was confused, did she just call him?

"C-Could you join me?"

He peeked in the dining room, where she was sitting on one of the chairs, looking like a lost puppy. "You want me to join you?"

"Uh.. yeah. I-I mean you did make lunch," she looked at the floor. "A-And you have to eat something,"

Let's just say, it was the most awkward lunch, she's ever had.

--------------------------------------------------------------

She walked to the bedroom, where she saw two bags, filled with clothes on the bed. "I hope at least some of them will fit you,"

"Oh, thank you," she said and he smiled at her.

Adrien left her to look over clothes he bought her.

He walked out on the balcony on the other side of the house. It was a view on the street, which was empty most of the time.

Nobody came here, because nobody exept him didn't live in this part.

Meanwhile Marinette was stunned by the clothes. They were all so beautiful. He really knew her style. Even if she wanted to design her clothes herself, she liked these.

She picked out blue high waisted shorts and a black shirt, which she tucked in the shorts. Marinette looked herself in the mirror and smiled at herself. She could feel how corners of her mouth slowly turned into a frown.

"You ready?" Adrien knocked on the door. She opened the door and left him speechless.

"D-Do you have a brush or a comb?" she asked and he nodded as he went looking for a brush.

"Thanks," she thanked him as she got the brush and left for bathroom.

She finally tamed her hair and covered the hickey, which was still visible. She groaned as she thought about it.

Marinette saw how he was already dressed in jeans and white shirt. "Ready, my lady?" He offered her a hand, which she unsurely took. "Please, let me make it up to you,"

She nodded as he led her out of the door, locking it behind them. They sat in his car and before Adrien started it, he looked at Marinette.

"It's because of a suprise," he gave her a blindfold. "I'm not trying to hide where we are,"

Adrien knew that if he didn't trust her, she would never trust him, but he had to be sneaky.

"Oh, okay," she nodded as she put it on.

"Don't worry, princess," he said. "We'll be there soon enough,"

--------------------------------------------------------

I just finished watching Assassination Classroom. I SWEAR I MISSED SOMETHING BECAUSE THAT IS NOT HOW IT SHOULD'VE ENDED -_-"

Any good anime recommendations?