Olivia and Betty

*Author's Note* 

...The Vanessa thing was accidental. Well, not accidental, but I certainly didn't mean for Olivia to start breaking the fourth wall this early. What am I talking about? Marceline's voice actor also voices Vanessa Doofenshmirtz. (Yes, this does come up later.)

Also.. .I'm sure you guys aware by now of my odd TVTropes.org reliance for things, and recently, the Ice Queen has become Betty without being part of a Happy Ending. That is the main reason I originally made her Betty, in case you lovely people were wondering. But now, without a Simon Petrikov/Ice King to bounce her off of, it just makes me seem crazy. Until you look at TVTropes.com's theories on Adventure Time, one of which is that, "In the 'Fionna and Cake' universe, it was Betty instead of Simon who put on the crown." Seriously. There are two separate theories that say this, and... never mind. 

This is breaking my schedule because I will be on a school trip next Wednesday, so... yeah. I'll be back on Friday.

*Gumball's POV*

"Olivia, explain." The redhead sighed.

The brunette grinned. "With pleasure. So, everyone knows how bad you are at kidnapping, and you are a natural redhead. I checked your family tree five times, your bathroom three, your trash once, I asked your mother ten times and looked through a scrapbook with her three, and I asked you five times. Pretty sure by now that you're a natural redhead, Betty. Anyway, the candy prince here is also a natural redhead... or pinkhead... yeah, let's stick with redhead, and he threw me as the Lich, but unconscious, and an unstable potion in a closet, with you as the Ice Queen thrown in for good measure. By all rights, someone should be dead."

"You're the Lich?" Ashley asked. I didn't like that gleam in her eye.

"Was." Olivia corrected.

"Well, now you want to do some good, right?"

"Possibly. If singing, repenting or donations are involved, I am skeptical. Besides- shake him down for loose cash. He's got a kingdom, he must have taxes and rulers of flourishing kingdoms generally tend to be rich anyway."

"Nothing like that. All you have to do is get rid of Fionna the Human, and everyone will love you instantly." Ashley said.

"What?!" I yelled, while Olivia and Betty... fell on the ground they were laughing so hard?

"Oh, God, that's priceless." Olivia said, sitting up.

"We're cured of our insanity and evil, I guess, if that makes sense... but that doesn't mean we've lost our powers, or our memories." Betty added, wiping a tear from her eye.

Ashley turned crimson, but I glared at her all the same. "How dare you try to get Fionna murdered in cold blood! It was never part of our deal!"

"It was never part of our deal that you tell Marshall the truth, either!" Ashley hissed. "And yet, here we are."

"Marshall...?" Betty asked, looking around. "What...? Okay, I can barely see my hand in front of my face, so I have no idea who to talk to!"

Olivia patted her pockets... er, my pockets... Betty and Olivia were dressed in old outfits of mine... I swear, I didn't do it, it must have been Peppermint Maid! I wasn't even aware that I still had those outfits! I'm honest- I know how it looks, but I swear... yeah, I'm just going to stop talking now.

She eventually found an old pair of my reading glasses (so that's where those were!) and passed them to Betty, who blinked as she put them on.