Jazz and Lilith

*Ashley's POV*

I put my feet up on the table, munching on some popcorn. Jazz's forces had withdrawn entirely- we needed to get her back before Lilith attacked. Sometimes I monitored them to keep up on their plans.

I fell silent as the image came into focus. He was brushing her hair.

"Are you sure?" Dorian asked her.

"Of course I'm sure. Queen is all well and good, but what about Empress? And of course, you'd be my Emperor." Lilith cooed.

This is even worse than Fionna and Marshall. It must be hereditary.

Dorian tied back her hair. Lilith was dressed in a tight red silk dress that looked like it belonged in a beauty pageant, not a war.

He kissed her, and placed an obsidian crown on her head.

She giggled, and did the same for him. Creeps.

"Dorian... after we rule the world... should we get revenge on those nasty people who tore us apart?" Lilith asked, eyes wide, brushing a lock of hair behind his ear.

He leaned into her hand. "Whatever you want, Lilith."

I have to say, my respect for Lilith is growing. She's got Dorian wrapped around her finger already.

Seriously. The woman is practically using him as a footrest. There is no doubt that she is running the show.

But what does it say about Fionna and Marshall's daughter- the product of some of the most ethical people (well, Fionna anyway) in Aaa, if she's got the Lord of All Evil to be her personal slave like this? ...besides the obvious.

"You'd risk that for me?" She breathed.

He kissed her. "We'll win this time. Whatever you want, I'll give you."

She kissed him back. "Oh, Dorian... you're so good to me."

"You're my queen, aren't you?"

Please tell me they haven't gotten married yet. Fionna and Marshall will have heart attacks. 

Lilith put her finger on Dorian's lips. "Mm... not yet. Soon though. So soon."

He kissed her finger. "Today?"

"Tomorrow." Lilith teased.

"Lilith... Lilith, I want you now. Please be mine forever. Please. I need you, I love you."

Wow. Keep in mind this is Dorian Eldridge we're talking about. If he wants something, he takes it. He has absolutely no morals, is used to running the show, and takes delight in hurting everyone and everything he can. While making a profit, naturally. To see him like this... are we sure that Jazz is the one whose body isn't under her control?

Lilith's eyes went wide. "But Dorian, it's not legal."

"Lilith- do you really love me?" He asked, sounding heartbroken.

Lilith's eyes went even wider. "Of course I do, Dorian!"

"Lilith, I'm willing to defy every single god or goddess that's ever existed for you. Why not just break a stupid law for me?"

"If that's what you want, Dorian." Lilith said, kissing him. "I love you."

"And I love you."

I stopped the hologram and put my feet down as Fionna and Marshall entered.

"Anything new?" Fionna asked.

"Well, your daughter manipulated Satan into attacking Heaven for her, but then he... well, he sort of guilt-tripped her into marrying him. 'Lilith- do you really love me'? And 'why not just break a stupid law for me?' And now your daughter is going to become the Queen- no, the Empress- of Evil. And, y'know. The world."