Alexandra

*Gumball's POV*

"This was a bad decision... a very bad decision..." Olivia sighed. "Anyway- Rislington, you are hereby named my body-shield against everything evil. I may possibly escape to go stand over there with the nice blondes, but that is just a possibility."
Ally's lip curled. "Olivia."
"Hey, Satan. How have you been?" Olivia asked conversationally. "I kind of prefer you as Dorian, but my sister works too."

Ally rolled her eyes. "Still as immature as ever."
"Mm-hmm. Now, you're actually here for a purpose. And no, it is not so that you can rule the world. You're here because you're the best biochemist I know, and we have a problem. Oh... God. Fine. You two, take Blake and go research vampire voodoo or whatever. Marshall, go talk to your mother." Olivia said, before they left and she turned to Ashley and the twins.

"You, go research spells. You two, come with me. And that just leaves you two. You're coming with me as well." Olivia said.
"What makes you think I'd help you?" Ally sniffed.
Olivia pondered this. "Rislington is a prince now. And these two girls are the most powerful creatures on Earth. You'll be working on their DNA firsthand. If you're good, I'll let you keep a few samples."

"Olivia!" Jazz hissed.
"Who knows what she might do with our DNA in her hands?" Dessie added worriedly.
I smiled charmingly at the twins. "Don't worry, girls. Everything will work out fine."
They looked at each other, and shuddered, before following us into the lab.
Ally coughed. "Christ, Nicholas. What have you been doing?!"

"Working without samples." I responded.
We quickly found two clean syringes, and Ally smiled evilly. "Oh, girls." She said in honeyed tones.
"Subject A has the DNA we're attempting to remove, replacing with some of subect B's DNA." I told her.

The twins' eyes widened at the sight of the needles.
Ally went after Jazz first, then Dessie. Then she knocked them out for good measure.
"Was that really necessary?" Olivia snapped.
"Mm-hmm. They didn't want me to take samples the first time, why would they if we needed them again?" Ally asked, examining the blood.

Olivia looked at her incredulously, before nodding slowly. "Right... I'm going to see if I can make something that will isolate the blood of Lilith."
With that, she was gone.
"Ugh, finally! I was hoping my idiot baby sister would take the power girls with her, but guess not." Ally said, smiling a crocodile smile at me.

"But uh... then we'd be all alone...?" I said nervously.
"That's the point, Nicholas dear." Ally purred.
I turned red. "Uh...."
"Are you really a prince?"
I nodded numbly. "Prince of the Candy Kingdom. I could be King if I wanted..."

"And what's so special about the power girls?"
"They can shoot lightning. And time travel. Organically. Both are organic... I missed your eyes."
Ally's evil smile deepened. "Anything else?"
"Their father is the Vampire King." I was practically drooling at this point.

"Excellent." Ally chortled. "Powerful princesses, and they're young enough for me to be able to manipulate."
Are we sure that Ashley is the witch? 'Cause Ally's got me under a spell...
"...But Marshall and Fionna will be mad..."
"Sh... let me handle them. I have yet to meet any parents that I can't conquer. I just have to tell them it's the best thing for their children at this time, and its the only way we can fix them. Trust me, Nicholas."

"Ally... do you really need them? Do you really want power that badly?" I asked, moving away from her a little. My head cleared... that's odd.
I narrowed my eyes. "Ally, what exactly is in your perfume?"
She hugged me, and I felt myself going under again. No no no no no!

"You're not getting away from me that easily, Nicholas. You're more than a boytoy now, you've got actual power. Power that I want."
I felt a goofy grin spread across my face.
"Hm. Did Lilith ever get her hands on that perfume?" Jazz asked, sitting up.