The hospital

“What happened?” Someone asked.

“She…..she….she…” Someone else broke off and started crying.

“Sir, please.” A calm voice said. 

“Isn’t it fucking obvious!” He yelled. I could tell who it was, it was Jeremy. Had he really come to the hospital with me? If so why?

“Sir, calm down.” A woman’s voice said softly.

I still couldn’t see anything, and their words were hard to make out.

“She fucking cut her wrist up the center! Can’t you tell she’s lost a lot of fucking blood!?” He yelled again. I could barely hear his cries, but I could tell he was.

“Sir, do you know why she did it?” She asked.

“No idea.” He sobbed.

“I will be right back with the test results.” She said and I could kind of hear the grim in her voice, she sounded like she only expected something bad.

Jeremy grabbed my hand, I could barely feel it. I was freezing cold, and almost everything on me was numb. “Angel.” He pleaded. “Please, Angel.” He was crying I could feel his hot tears drop onto my hand. “I need you. I’ll let the world know if I have to.” He squeezed my hand.

“Where the hell is she?” Someone yelled.

“Who are you?” Jeremy asked.

“This little bitches mother and that her father.” I heard my mother hiss. “Who the fuck are you?” She spat back.

“Her boyfriend.” He said.

I heard a smack and then a soft yelp.

“What was that for?” Jeremy hissed.

“You’re such a liar; no one likes my daughter, not even me. Why the hell would I believe she had a boy friend?” She growled.

I could hear footsteps and I hoped they weren’t Jeremy’s, but they sounded as if they were coming in, not leaving.

“Why hello, I’ve just got the test results, and I am sorry to say there is slim to no chance that Angel will survive.” The nurse said and I could hear Jeremy crying more.

“If that’s the case, you guys don’t have to keep a dead body here, if she’s not back to by the end of this week take her off life support.” My mother said harshly, and I could hear two sets of footsteps leave. I guessed they were my mother and fathers.

“No!” Jeremy yelled. “You can’t do that! Please nurse please!” He pleaded.

“Sorry, if you aren’t family you can’t choose.” I heard footsteps leave.

“No, I can’t lose you. I just got you. Please, Angel, please.”

I tried to open my eyes. I couldn’t I tried my damnest but nothing worked. All I knew was I had to open my eyes before Friday.