Meeting Diablo and feeling at peace

Mr. Blue parked his car in front of the field.

“Who am I meeting?” He asked carefully.

“Diablo.” I smiled.

“I am meeting your cat?” He said with a weird look on his face.

“Yes, he’s the only thing that means the world to me, so I’m letting you meet him.” I said getting out of the car.

He followed after me, and I sat in the middle of the field. Sadly, the grass was dying and I soon knew that everything would start to die, actually that’s why fall was my favorite season, everything started dying.

Mr. Blue followed me into the field and sat right next to me.

“Mr. Blue this is-” I began to say as Diablo pounced over to me.

“Call me Jeremy when we aren’t in school or Jer.” He smiled, and I could feel my cheeks get rosy.

“Oh ok, Mr. - I mean Jeremy.” I smiled, it felt nice. I mean calling him Jeremy. He said me smile and I want to share my hopes and dreams with him, well, when some came to me I would. Diablo pounced onto my lap and looked at Jeremy sharply. “Ablo he’s my friend.” I said and pet the furry beast.

“Hi, kitty.” Jeremy said and pet right behind Ablo’s ear.  Ablo let out a loud purr, and pounced into Jeremy’s lap.

“I think he like’s you.” I smiled.

“I think he likes me too.” He smiled back.

Something came over me, I don’t know what it was, courage, love, maybe pure insanity, but all I know is what I did was crazy. “I think he owner likes you too.” I smiled and kissed him hard, Ablo jumped off his lap the moment I did.

Jeremy kissed me back and as always everything felt right, everything was peaceful, and everything was amazing. I loved how this felt, it was forbidden but right, horrid but amazing, everything I wished it could be.

We stayed kissing, a part, for a couple of minutes. He pulled me close, and he fell on top of me trying to keep balanced.

I giggled into the kiss, he pulled back and with a smile said, “I like his owner too.”

“What does this make us?” I asked bravely.

“It makes you my secret girlfriend, and me your secret boyfriend.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“You’re the best.”

“So are you.”

For once I felt at peace.