Romeo and Juliet to field

I walked into class earlier than anyone else, and sat in my seat.

“Hello Angel.” He smiled and it sent tingles throughout my whole body.

Everyone started to fill into the class.

“We are starting to read Romeo and Juliet.” He smiled.

I laughed out loud. Mr. Blue and the whole class turned to face me.

“What is so funny Miss. Gold?” He asked.

“Nothing Mr. Blue sorry to interrupt.” I smiled a small smile.

“It’s ok, just don’t do it again.” He said sternly.  “Anyway,” He continued to teach the class.

My mind drifted into naughty, naughty thoughts of me and Mr. Blue. On his desk, in his car, in the field, everywhere I could think.

They all started the same way the dream did, but I couldn’t get to where I did in the dream, they all ended, because sadly I was in the real world, and I couldn’t even get to daydream world.

I was guessing my mind was actually trying to pay attention to the class, yet I didn’t want to, I wanted to dream about Mr. Blue.

His lips on mine, our bodies pressed together, him inside me, everything about it made me tingle, I wanted it, no I needed it.

I need it I need him. Mr. Blue cared, I could tell, for some reason he gave a shit. He cared.  I didn’t know why; I wanted to know why. Maybe it was better left unknown; I didn’t want to be heartbroken because he was just giving me a pity party.

Class ended all too soon; but before I left Mr. Blue grabbed my butt and I winked. I didn’t know what this meant for him and I…. If we were together, or just friends with a little bit on benefits. I was confused, but man can I say I liked being confused. I liked him making me confused. It was worth the entire mind boggling.

I finally walked out of 8th period and went to my locked. I half expected Shelby to pop up, but after our little display in the lunch I didn’t think she’d be bothering me for a little while.

I walked to the front of the school and put my IPod in and waited for Mr. Blue to walk out.

It took ten minutes, maybe a little longer, I wasn’t counting, ok maybe I was. It took min 12 and a half minutes to come out.

“Where to?” He asked me as we walked to his car.

“The field, I want you to meet someone. Someone rather special to me.” I smiled.

My wrist was itchy, but I didn’t dare scratch them. Mr. Blue started the car and off to the field we went.