Busted!

We were walking to Jeremy’s car, but Shelby walked right in front of us.

“Hey, Mr. Blu-” Shelby stopped. “What are you doing with the failed suicide?” She hissed.

Jeremy looked down at me, and looked back up at Shelby. “Taking her to get her things from her house, I love her.”

“Ha!” She laughed and tilted her head back. “I’m going to make a deal with you, ditch the bitch and come with me or your ass is grass come Monday.” Shelby smiled wickedly.

“Jere just go with her, leave me I’m not worth getting fired.”

“Yeah, Jere, ditch her for me.”

“No, I love Angel, I won’t.” He smiled down at me.

“Well, sorry babes, your ass in now grass.” She said and switched away.

We finally walked up to his car and I fell asleep in the passenger seat.

Next thing I knew I was being shaken awake. “Huh?” escaped from my mouth.

“Angel, babe, were here.” He said sweetly.

“Where?” I asked.

“At your adobe.” He muttered

I slide out of the car and walked over to the door.  I threw it open and walked right in without a word.

I looked over, though, I saw my mother sitting on the couch; she saw my and got up.

“I’m getting my things.” I said cruelly and pushed pasted her.

I knew she started at me as I walked up the stairs, I could feel it.

I ran up and packed everything into two suitcases, because well, I don’t own much.

I walked back down the stairs and smiled to myself as I walked out the door. I didn’t have to come back to this hellhole.

I ran to Jeremy and hugged him tightly.

We drove back to his house and he parked the car. We were walking up to his door; then, we saw the police.

They turned around right when they heard our footsteps. They grabbed Jeremy and slammed him into the door. “Jeremy Blue, you are under arrest for statutory rape.” They said and handcuffed him. I felt tears flow from my eyes.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry for the shortness next chapter will be pretty short but hope you guys liked it.