Chapter 1: Where It All Happen

Ashley POV ~Flashbacks~
"HEY SLUT I HEARD THAT MY BOYFRIEND WAS TALKING TO YOU!" Yelled my biggest bully, Megan Rose.
"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME SLUT! WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO MY BOYFRIEND?!" She screamed, coming up behind me and start pulling on my hair.
"He talked to me." I said quietly.
"I'm going to teach you a lesson for talking to my boyfriend." Megan said letting go of my hair.

I am only 13 years old in the 8th grade and this is my 5th year for being bullied. Megan used to be one of my friends but turn her back on me 5 years ago and is now bullying me nonstop. I don't know what I did to her to make her hate me so much. Megan is the most popular girl in school so everyone else bullies me too. I lost all my friends by the bullying. The only person I could talk to is my older stepbrother Niall, who is 4 years older than I am, and I can trust him.

Megan punches me in the eye. Now forming a black eye. I had enough of her so I stood up and punched right in the jaw causing her to fall to the ground. I did not know where that came from but that was awesome. Megan fought back but she was more injured than I was. Finally, we were pulled away from each other. I looked to see who pulled me back and it was Niall. Mike, Megan's boyfriend, had gotten Megan.

"Come on Ashley we are going home." Niall said.
"Okay." I said.

Our house was close to the school so we did not have to worry about walking far. Once we got home Niall to care of me. Our parents were on a business trip leaving us alone. From that day forward, I changed everything about me.
~End Of Flashback~

You now know a bit of my past. So now, let me tell you who I am. Well I am Ashley Victoria Horan, Niall Horan's stepsister. We came from the same dad but different moms. I have black hair with green eyes, a belly piercing, two piercing on each of my ear, I am a bit tan, skinny, and I am 5'6". That was 3 years ago when I changed who I am. In addition, I am now 16 years old, born on April 7, 1997. I wear like black and white every day. In addition, I am the most well-known badass in Ireland. My parents were tired of me and sent me away with Niall when One Direction starts forming. The rest of the boys are like older brothers to me. They know my past and I can trust them.

"Ash come on before we are late." Niall said. Right now we are in London and we are going to the United States because the boys are touring there.
"Okay I'm coming." I said.

Everyone was waiting for me when I reach the limo that is waiting for us. We got in the limo and went to the airport. We checked in and all that stuff once we got to the airport. There were many screaming fans there too. The Directioners know who I am but they do not know why I go everywhere with the lads and they will never know.

"We're boarding in 15 minutes." Paul said,
"I'm craving some Starbucks. I'll be back." I said.
"You have money?" Niall ask.
"Yea about 10 pounds." I said.
"Okay be back soon." Niall said.

I nodded and left to find a Starbucks. There was one that was close by the gate. I order my favorite drink a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino Blended Crème. I got my order back in less than five minutes, which is good. Once I got my Starbucks, I went back to the gates where I see everyone ready to get on the plane. I was sitting next to Liam and there was an empty seat next to me. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn my head to see a very tall lad with wavy blonde and aqua eyes.

"Is this seat A5?" The lad said with an Australian accent.
"Um yea it is." I said.
"Well then I guess we are sitting next to each other." He said.
"Cool." I said.
"I'm Cody." He said.
"Ashley." I said.

It got awkward quickly. I did not have much sleep so I laid my head on Liam's shoulder and fell asleep.

Cody POV
I am sitting next to this pretty girl with black hair and green eyes. She was pretty. It got a bit awkward after we both introduce ourselves. I guess she was tired and fell asleep on who I think is her boyfriend. I cannot blame her being tired it is like 5 AM.