Chapter 21: Best Day Of My Life

Ashley POV
Today is the day my album is being release and I’m very excited right now. I’ve been following and chatting with my fans on Twitter. I also let them know how much I love them and all that kind of stuff.

“You seem very excited today.” Louis tells me.
“Lou my album is out today. How can I not be excited?” I said jumping all around like a kid on a sugar rush.
“I know it’s exciting but calm down child.” Niall tells me. I stick my tongue out at him.
“Use the tongue for Cody, love.” Harry teases me. I gave him the birdy while everyone laugh at me.
“I have an interview I need to get to. See you lads later.” I said.
“Wait, I want to come with you.” Cody says walking out of the bunks.
“Come on then, we got to get a move on.” I told him.

This was a magazine interview so they just take a few pictures of me and I answer questions. Then I’ll be finish. It wasn’t that long of a drive. It was a very nice and polish place. They had to get a translator because the person interviewing me didn’t speak English but that’s cool. We took a few pictures and I was done.

“We’re in Paris and I want to take you out for the day and besides we have the day off so why not.” Cody said.
“I’ll like that.” I said taking his hand.

We walk around on the street looking at all the sights. We took some pictures for memories. All of the sights were so beautiful. Soon my stomach got hungry. Therefore, we took a quick bite at a little cute café. We were able to go shopping for t-shirts. I got a Cody Simpson tank top and a custom-made tee that says Cody’s Girl. Cody got an Ashley Horan t-shirt and a custom-made t-shirt that says Ashley’s Boy.

“Before the night ends I want to take you to the Eiffel Tower.” Cody said leading me to the tower.
“Okay, okay I’m going.” I said.

When we got to the top, it was beautifully decorated. Lights were hanging everywhere and there was a table in the middle with candle lights.

“Right this way my lady.” Cody said leading me to the table.
“Cody did you do this?” I ask him.
“Yes and it was all worth it for you.” Cody says.
“I love it and nobody has ever done this for, while it is my first time here anyway.” I said.
“I’m glad you love it because it took me a while.” Cody said.

The date was magically and wonderful. I don’t want to lose Cody. I finally realize that love Cody and nothing would make me break up with him. When we got back on the tour bus, I told Alli everything and I told her that I’m in love with Cody. I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Today is the best day of my life.