Chapter 18: Tonight Is The Night

Cody POV
It’s been a month since tour started Ashley and I have been getting closer. Recently, Alli and Jake became officially a couple. Now I hope it’ll be Ashley and I next. I really like her. Tonight I’m going to bring her out on stage and I’m going to serenade my song that I wrote for her If You Left Him For Me off of my new album.

“Hey Cody, do you want to go to the beach with me. I think it’s a nice day to go to the beach.” Ashley asks me.
“Yea, why not it sounds like fun.” I said.

Luckily, the venue was close to the beach and it was a nice day too. I can smell the ocean air and it felt nice. There weren’t many people at the beach hopefully we won’t get ambush with fans today. Well at least not until the concert. We found a spot to put our stuff down.

“Let’s go in the water. Last one there is a rotten egg.” Ashley says quickly rushing off to the water. I ran quickly behind her.
“You’re the rotten egg, Cody.” She says smiling.
“At least my hair isn’t wet.” I said before splashing water on her.
“OH MY GOSH CODY!” She squeals.

She splashes some water back at me and that causes both of us to have a water fight. We played in the water for an hour or two before getting out. A couple of people set up a game of soccer/football and they allow us to join. Ashley is really good at soccer/football. Luckily, I was on her team so we won. When it was about 6 P.M., we left to go get ready for the concert tonight. I’m a little nerve.

“Hey Cody, I was able to go get the flowers for Ash.” Justin tells me.
“Thanks mate it means a lot to me.” I said giving him a bro hug.
“How much does she mean to you?” Justin asks.
“She means the world to me, mate. I really like her and I hope she feels the same way I do.” I say honestly.
“If she makes you happy, I’m happy for you.” Justin said.
“Thanks mate, now I got to go get ready.” I said.

I got ready in; blue muscle top, leather jacket, black Lee jeans, and blue Vans. Ashley looks amazing tonight dress in; a multicolor floral dress pair with black legging, black Converse, her necklace, she had on little make up, and her hair was very natural today. We did our little routine before the concert start and then I was on stage singing to my fans.

“This is going to be the last song I’ll be singing tonight. This is a very special song to me because I wrote it for a very special girl. I’ll also be performing it acoustic. Everywhere give it up for Ashley Horan.” I said. We were able to get Alli to drag her out on stage for me.
“Ashley this song is for you and it’s called If You Left Him For Me.” I said.

Does he call you gorgeous Even in the morning Cause I would, I would Does he make you laugh When he's texting you in class, girl Cause I would, I would

Don't need no money Oh honey, I just need you It drives me crazy Oh maybe, you need me too Let's hit the city Come meet me Yeah I'll show you A thing or two

I would love you longer I would kiss you softer I could give you everything you need I would hold you tighter Make you smile wider If you just left him for me

Girl you can't deny That we're two of a kind I swear that I'll be worth it Don't you see how perfect it would be If you left him for me If you left him for me If you left him for me

Does he make you mixtapes When you've had a bad day Cause I would, I would Does he buy you roses When you're feeling low, girl Cause I would, I would

Don't need no money Oh honey, I just need you It drives me crazy Oh maybe, you need me too Let's hit the city Come meet me Yeah I'll show you A thing or two

I would love you longer I would kiss you softer I could give you everything you need I would hold you tighter Make you smile wider If you just left him for me

Girl you can't deny That we're two of a kind I swear that I'll be worth it Don't you see how perfect it would be If you left him for me If you left him for me If you left him for me

I would love you longer I would kiss you softer I could give you everything you need I would hold you tighter Make you smile wider If you just left him for me I would love you longer I would kiss you softer I could give you everything you need I would hold you tighter Make you smile wider If you just left him for me

Girl you can't deny That we're two of a kind I swear that I'll be worth it Don't you see how perfect it would be If you left him for me” I sing.

“Ashley I wrote this song for you when you were with Liam. All I want to say is that I really like you and would you be my girlfriend?” I said.