Chapter 15: So Done

Ashley POV
I’m so done with boys that aren’t related to me. I’m so done with people hurting me. This is why I changed for the better. That I hope I don’t get hurt again. I should have listen my brain and not date Liam. I’m furious, betrayed, sad, but most of all hurt. I called Alli to see if she could hang out with me. We agree to go shopping today, even though I hate shopping I’m going because I need some girl time.

“Hey Alli.” I greet her.
“Hey Ashley, come on let’s go.” She says dragging me into Forever 21.

We literally shop until we drop, while mostly me. I don’t know how Alli does this. Luckily, we stop to have some lunch before continuing our trip around the mall.

“So what’s up with your life?” Alli asks me.
“Liam and I broke up today.” I inform her.
“Why, what happen?” She asks with concern in her voice.
“He kisses another girl, no wonder why he wanted me to forgive him so badly yesterday.” I said.
“That sucks, come on let’s get out of here.” Alli says grabbing my hand.

She leads me to the beach nearby. Luckily, both of us bought some bikinis at Hollister. Alli put on her pink and blue polka dot bikini while I put on my black with white floral bikini.

“Are you ready to have fun?” Alli says.
“I totally am ready.” I answer.
“There’s a beach party my friend is throwing for her birthday, if you want you can join. It’s here at this beach.” Alli invites me.
“Sure why not. I have nothing better to do.” I said accepting her request.
“Come on let’s go.” She says dragging me, the third time today.

We spent all day surfing until it was party time. Alli and I had so much fun that I completely forgot about Liam and our break up today. Once the party starts, Alli and I got out of the water for a while to have some fun but also I thought we were going to turn into prunes by being in the water too long.

“Okay everyone we have karaoke if anyone wants to sing.” The DJ says. No one else wanted to do it except me. Therefore, I told the DJ that I want to do it.
“Okay everyone we got Ashley Horan singing Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato.” The DJ says.
“This is for a very special lad out there and he probably knows that.” I said before I begin to sing.

I throw all of your stuff away Then I clear you out of my head I tear you out of my heart And ignore all your messages I tell everyone we are through 'Cause I'm so much better without you But it's just another pretty lie 'Cause I break down Every time you come around (Uh, Oh Uh, Oh)

So how did you get here under my skin Swore that I'd never let you back in Should've known better Then trying to let you go 'Cause here we go go go again Hard as I try I know I can't quit Something about you is so addictive We're fallin' together You think that by now I'd know 'Cause here we go go go again

You never know what you want And you never say what you mean But I start to go insane Everytime that you look at me You only hear half of what I say And you're always showing up too late And I know that I should say goodbye But it's no use Can't be with or without you (Uh, Oh Uh, Oh)

So how did you get here under my skin Swore that I'd never let you back in Should've known better Then trying to let you go 'Cause here we go go go again Hard as I try I know I can't quit Something about you is so addictive We're fallin' together You think that by now I'd know 'Cause here we go go go again

And again and again and again I throw all your stuff away And then I cleared you out of my head And I tore you out of my heart (Uh, Oh Uh, Oh)

So how did you get here under my skin Swore that I'd never let you back in Should've known better Then trying to let you go 'Cause here we go go go again Hard as I try I know I can't quit Something about you is so addictive We're fallin' together You think that by now I'd know 'Cause here we go go

Here we go again Here we go again Should've known better Then trying to let you go 'Cause here we go go go again Again and again and again and again” I sing.

The crowd was going wild for me. I love that I got a chance to be able to perform. It’s the best feeling in the world. I don’t care about Liam anymore because now I’m going to focus on my music. I got a bunch of compliments and I had fun that night. It’s all about me tonight.