Chapter 8: My Secret

Niall POV
I am happy that Liam is making Ashley happy. I could almost see the little girl that she was before. I want the little girl that always came to me when she was scared. Tell me everything. Now that things have change. I want to see the Ashley before people destroy her happiness, the one that tells me everything, and the one that makes me happy to be her older brother. I want my little Ashley back.

"Hey Niall. What you thinking about?" Ashley asks once she saw me.
"Looking back at the times before you've changed." I answer her.
"You knew the reason why I changed." She said not looking at me.
"I know but sometimes I just miss her. You depended on me the most and now you depend on yourself. I miss that." I admit.
"I wish I could change the past." She said.
"Me too." I said.

Alli POV
I have not seen Cody for a few days. He would always in either his room or at the studios. I wonder what is up with him. Gigi told me that they broke up maybe it is that. He never takes break-ups that well. I decide to cheer him up with breakfast in bed. I made him pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit salad, and orange juice. I put everything on a tray and carry it upstairs to Cody's room. I knock on his door not getting an answer in return. I open the door to see a very messy room and Cody snoring away in his bed. I set the tray on his desk and walk over to his bed to wake him up.

"Ashley please don't go." I heard Cody mumble. Oh he's having a dream about that Ashley girl.
"Cody wake up." I said shaking him.
"What? Alli, what are you doing in here?" Cody said rubbing his eyes.
"I made you breakfast in bed. I heard about Gigi and you so yea." I said giving him his food.
"Thanks sis." He said eating his food.
"So who's Ashley that you're talking in your sleep about?" I ask him smirking. He starts blushing.
"A girl I met." He said.
"I need more details than that." I said. He rolls his eyes.
"Do you know who Ashley Horan is?" He asks me.
"Are you serious? You like Ashley Horan. She is bad news. She maybe Niall's sister but she is bad." I said, almost shout.
"If you know her then you would know that she's not like that." He said defending her.
"I read things Cody." I said.
"Nevertheless, you do not know that she had a trouble past. She changed because of that." He shouts. Wow, now I feel stupid and really bad.
"Sorry Cody, I should have known that magazines just stretch out the truth." I said.
"It's fine." He said continuing eating.
"Let's watch TV." I suggest.

He nods his head. I switch the TV on. We decide to watch Ellen.

Ashley POV
Today we are driving to the set where the lads' interview is being hold. Once we got there, the lads were being pulled into different directions leaving me behind. I decide to roam the set. I stop at a TV where Demi Lovato was making a performance. I soon found myself singing along with Demi. Once she finish I heard clapping come from behind me. It was Liam.

"I didn't know you could sing." He said.
"Nobody knows that I could sing." I said.
"You are amazing. Your voice is so much better than Demi. No offence to her." Liam said.
"I happen to love Demi Lovato." I inform him.
"Well if you want to come and meet her then we should hurry before she goes." He said.

Liam grabs my arm and grabs me to where Demi is.

"Hey Demi." Liam greets her.
"Hey Liam. Who's this?" She said looking in my direction.
"This is Ashley Horan, Niall's stepsister and my girlfriend." He said.
"Hi." I said.
"Hey Ashley." Demi said smiling at me.
"I'm a huge fan and this really is a dream come true." I told her.
"That is sweet. You seem like a nice person but I have to go. Here is my number. I hope we can hang out soon." Demi said giving me her number.

Once she left, I start freaking out. Liam starts laughing at me. It only last for a few minutes until they found Liam telling him that he needs to go. I follow Liam and I decided to stand near the side stage.