Chapter 25: Wedding Day

Ashley POV
Today is my wedding day and we wanted to get married on Cody’s birthday. We’re all in the Gold Coast getting married because Cody and I decide we want to stay in Australia to raise our kids. Alli is my maid of honor and Jake is the best man. Right now, I’m with Angie, Alli, and mom.

“I can’t believe it’s your wedding. I felt like it was just yesterday you were just born.” Mom says.
“You promise to take care of my baby boy Ashley.” Angie tells me.
“I promise Angie, I love Cody and I would never want to hurt him in any ways.” I said.

Alli was doing the final touches on my appearance. Soon she tells me I was done. I look in a mirror to see a girl wearing; a blue strapless dress that’s short in the front that stops at my knees and flows in the back, black flats, my necklace, silver dangling earrings, light blue eye shadow that put into smoky eye, light red lipstick with lip gloss on my lip, mascara, black eyeliner, and hair was curled with braids on both sides of my head.

“Thank you so much Alli I love it.” I tell her. I hug her to show her I was thankful.
“Your welcome and besides every girl needs to look glamorous on her wedding day.” She says.
“The wedding is about to start, we should get ready.” Mom says.
“Okay, let’s go.” I said excitingly.

Everyone goes in their spots ready to walk down the aisles. After everyone walk down the aisles, it was my turn to walk down the aisles with my dad. I see Cody looking cute in his tuxedo and blue button up shirt. My dad gives me to Cody and he told Cody to take care of me. Soon it was our time for the vows. Cody was going first.

“Ashley the day I was you on the plane to Los Angeles, you were there on my mind. You inspire me to write most of my songs since I meet you. We were 16 when we fell in love. Now I’m 19 and you’re going to be 19 soon. I want to start a family with you. You’re someone that I would be willing to die for because of how much I love you. My life wouldn’t be complete without you.” Cody said his vow. Now it’s my turn.
“Cody you change me for the better. I didn’t have the best childhood. I was a troublemaker before I met you. That all change when I met you. When I was dating Liam, I knew I had some sort of feelings for you. I’m glad that I had a shot with you. So many girls out there are prettier than I am but you choose me. You never really care about my flaws. I’m not perfect but I am willing to do anything for you. You love me for who I am and I love you for who you are.” I said my vow.
“Ashley do you take Cody Robert Simpson as your husband?” The priest asks me.
“I do with all my heart.” I said.
“Cody do you take Ashley Victoria Horan as your wife?” The priest asks Cody.
“I do with all my life.” Cody said.
“You may kiss the bride.” The priest said.

I wrap my arms around Cody’s neck while his hands are at my waist. We both lean in and finally kiss as the new married couple. I heard cheering in the background but all I focus on was Cody and my new life with him. We pulled away to breath and smile at each other.

“Let’s go celebrate the new married couple.” We hear Louis say.

We’re having a party on the beach and that’s where we got married too. This day would be unforgettable because now my name is Ashley Victoria Simpson. I got married to my one true love and my prince charming.