Chapter 11: How Was Your Date?

Liam POV 
I can't believe the girl standing in front of me is Sophia Smith. The girl I have not seen since I was in high school and the girl I used to have a crush on. Man I'm screwed tonight.

"Are you alright Liam?" I heard Ashley ask me.
"Yea I am." I said trying not to worry her.
"Let me bring you to your table." Sophia said breaking the awkwardness.

She guides us to our table away from everyone else. Sophia looks prettier from the last time I saw her. Wait, what am I saying? I have a girlfriend. Why am I so stupid? Sophia hand us both our menus and gave us some space to let us decide what we want to eat.

"What do you think you'll be ordering tonight?" I ask Ashley.
"I was thinking that maybe I’d get a fruit salad as a starter and the seafood platter as main. What about you?" Ashley said.
"I'm going to get a fruit salad as well and the steak." I said. Sophia comes make to take our order. I look at Ashley and she doesn't seem very happy.
"What's wrong Ash?" I ask her.
"Who is this Sophia girl and should I be worried about her?" She asks me. I start feeling a bit nervous.
"She's a girl that I went to high school with and you shouldn't be worried about her." I told her.
"Whatever." She said clearly upset.

Ashley POV 
I know clearly Liam is hiding something from me. I see the way they look at each other. I swear if she flirts with my boyfriend, that I will have no problem beating the seat out of her. Liam tried to talk to me but I didn’t say anything.

“Ashley what do you want to know?” Liam asks me desperately. 
“Did you have any feelings for her?” I ask him.

He nods his head yes. I was afraid that he‘d ditch me for Sophia. She is so pretty. Sophia comes back to pick up the dishes but what she doesn’t know is that I saw her slip Liam a piece of paper. I bet it was her phone number. I took the slip of paper that was in Liam’s hands and read it myself. I was completely right. Once she comes back, I’m going to pound her face. I bet I look like a mad cartoon character because Liam is trying to calm me down. Once I saw Sophia I fucking punch her in the face, she fell but she didn’t back down. She “tried” to fight me but that fail in the end I was kicked out of the restaurant because she pasted out after the fifth punch I gave her. I wait for Liam outside. He didn’t show up for half an hour so I decide to leave him. I was beyond piss with him. Then my luck got so much better, it starts to rain. I ran to get under something to stay dry but I fell into a mud puddle.

“Just my fucking luck, Liam is going to be hearing an earful of me once I see him.” I mumble to myself. 
“Do you need a ride?” A familiar Australian voice asks me.

I look behind me to see Cody in his car. I just nod my head and get in his car. I thank him for giving me a ride back to the hotel. It was silent for the rest of the ride. I thank Cody again and walk back to my room. Once I got inside, I didn't see or hear any of the lads here. Instead, I find the lads in my room go through my things.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I growl at them. They drop everything and look at me like they were a deer caught by the headlights.
"I'm going to ask one more fucking time. What the fuck are you fucking doing?" I said one more time the same way I did the first time but angrier.
"Nothing." They all said in unison.
"I'm not in the fucking mood right now. When I come back you better explain to me why you were in here and it better be spotless too." I order them.

They salute me and I went in the bathroom to get rid of the mud. I got dress in a black tank top and a black PJ shorts. My room was spotless and all the lads were in the living room waiting for me. 

"Why were you in my room?" I ask them more calmly than before.
"We were playing truth or dare and Niall was dared to go through your room to find anything embarrassing of you. The rest of us got bored and help him." Zayn explain.
"So how was your date?" Louis asks me.
"Horrible." I answer.
"Why, what did Liam do?" Harry asks.
"We go out to a fancy restaurant and a girl that Liam used to have a crush on back in high school work there. She flirts with him and he doesn't do anything. I was piss off with Liam. I saw Sophia give Liam her number on a slip of paper. I lost it and beat the shit out of her. I was kicked out and I waited for Liam for 30 minutes. I left without him and then it start to rain. I slip and fell into a mud puddle. Cody showed up and gave me a ride back here." I explain everything.
"Liam is a dead lad." Niall said.
"I'm going to bed." I told them.

Liam POV
I am so stupid. Ashley winning the fight between her and Sophia didn't surprise me. I stayed back to pay for the damages and I check if Sophia was alright. Out of nowhere when Sophia and I were chatting, she kisses me. I kiss her back but then remember that I have a girlfriend. She is going to beyond piss with me. I pull away from the kiss and quickly apologize for kissing her. Once again, I am so stupid. I didn't realize it was late and that I should go back to the hotel. Ashley is going to be so mad with me. When I enter the hotel room, I was ambush with a bunch of questions from the lads. 

"What did you do after Ashley was kicked out?" Niall ask me clearly upset with me.
"I stayed to pay for everything and stuff." I told them half of the truth.
"Liam you're not a very good at hiding anything so you better spill." Louis said seriously.
"I might have kissed another girl that wasn't Ashley." I said softly but the lads were able to hear me.

I look to see that on all of their faces, they were clearly furious with me. I put my head down with shame of what I have done.

"You better tell her and make it up to her too." Niall said.
"I know and I will." I said.