Chapter 17: Tour Day

Ashley POV
Today is the day of the world tour. The lads, Tommy, Alli, Cody and I are sharing a bus together. The adults have one bus, and then we have three more busses for crew, band, and dancers. Liam and I are friends now, he and Sophia are dating. People are over it that we aren’t together anymore. Besides, I think I have some feelings for Cody. He seems to be like a good lad.

“Alli I’m bored, let’s do something.” I said.
“I’m not bored, I’m rather excited.” Alli states excitedly.
“Why is it because of a boy?” I question her. She blushes indicating it’s about a boy.
“He’s my brother’s mate.” Alli tells me.
“What’s his name?” I ask.
“Jake Thrupp and we’ve known each other since we were babies.” Alli says.
“That’s so cute.” I said.
“Do you have your eyes on someone?” Alli ask.
“I might have some feelings for Cody.” I said.
“Yes finally, Cody likes you since he first saw you.” Alli tells me.
“Really, I find that hard to believe. He can have any girl he wants but why me.” I said.
“I don’t know but it maybe something about you that he likes.” Alli said.

We talk about Cody and Jake for a while until it was I had to go for sound check. I was able to finish half of the album in the week I had. The sound check session was fun because we all were messing around for the most part. Now I have the meet and greet. My fans that I didn’t know were so nice and kind. They really made my day. The fans and I goof off during the pictures. I also met this cute little girl name Kylie. I was able to get her backstage passes for Kylie and her sister.

“Ashley I want you to meet someone.” Alli says dragging a tall, tan, blonde lad with her.
“Okay, so who is this?” I said.
“Ashley this is Jake, Jake this is Ashley.” She introduces us.
“It’s nice to meet you Jake.” I said shaking his hand.
“It's nice to meet you too Ashley.” Jake says.
“What time is it right now?” I ask Alli.
“It’s 7 P.M. right now.” Alli tells me.
“I got to go get ready. I’ll see you two later.” I tell them.

I walk off to my dress room and it was really cool to have my own. I got ready in; a black off the shoulder crop top, white with black polka dots leggings, black Converse, a natural look with very little make up, and they braid both sides of my head. I was ready to perform. I’m performing last; Cody goes first, then the lads, and finally me. We all got in a circle and said encouraging words about tonight’s concert. Before, Cody went on stage I told him good luck and I kiss him on the cheek. Cody was having a blast on stage and so were the lads. Now it was my turn, I walk on the stage and I was ready.

“How is everyone tonight?” I said into the microphone. I got screams/cheers as a respond.
“I’m going to have some luck fans come up on stage with me and I have time of their life. You’ll either be chosen by Cody, Alli, Jake, or the lads of One Direction.” I tell them.

Soon I got eight fans on stage with me. I sang some cover songs and my own songs. We all dance and have the time of our life.

“Okay everyone this is the last song for the night.” I inform them. They booed meaning they didn’t want to go.
“Sorry lads and lasses but every good thing has to come to an end. I wrote this song about a very special lad and he’s here with us today but I won’t tell you who it is just yet. This song is called My Heart Is.” I said.

Ah, ah-oh, oo-woo-oo-oo-oo  Ah, ah-oh, oo-woo-oo-oo-oo Don't run, just walk Oh dang, he's hot Here we go, one more time Oh dang, he's fine

My heart is beating and pounding for you My heart is melting and I'm falling for you My heart is, complete, ever since we did meet My heart is, my heart is, My heart is, oo-oo-oo Yeah, oo-oo-oo

I try to stand although my knees are weak I try to talk, although I cannot speak One word, at all, 'cause I cannot think when you're around I feel so faint, like it can't be real Catch me because I'm head over heals Someone wake me if this is a dream 'Cause if it's not it can only mean one Thi-i-i-i-ing

My heart is beating and pounding for you My heart is melting and I'm falling for you My heart is, complete, ever since we did meet My heart is, my heart is, My heart is, oo-oo-oo Yeah, oo-oo-oo

What's your name and can I have your number, You're so fine, you're the highlight of my summer, I hate good-byes, let's say hello again, I'll be waiting for you. Don't run, just walk, right on into my arms. Oh dang, he's hot, so baby, take my heart. It's yours to keep, just tell me what to do, Cause baby, baby, I'm fallin', fallin' for you.

Ah, ah-oh, oo-woo-oo-oo  Ah, ah-oh Boy, you've captured all of me, You made it hard for me to breathe. You're that I need,  Baby, I'm intrigued. It can only mean one Thi-i-i-i-ing

My heart is beating and pounding for you My heart is melting and I'm falling for you My heart is, complete, ever since we did meet My heart is, my heart is, My heart is, oo-oo-oo Yeah, oo-oo-oo

Don't run, just walk Oh dang, he's hot Here we go, one more time! Oh dang, he's fine Ah, ah-oh, oo-woo-oo-oo-oo  Ah, ah-oh, oo-woo-oo-oo-oo
” I sing.

“I hope everyone enjoy themselves because I know I did. Thank you so much for having us tonight. Have a good night everybody.” I said before I walk off the stage.