Chapter 9: Wow

Cody POV
Wow I didn't know she could sing. I didn't think she sings at all really. I made sure I record it and show it to Matt later on.

"Wow she is incredible." Alli said.
"She is." I agree.
"She's dating Liam too." Alli said.
"Yea I know." I said.
"Wow this is a shocker." Alli said.

I nod my head in an agreement. When I finish my food, I went downstairs to go clean the dishes. All I could think about is Ashley. She is all I could think about and her beautiful voice of hers. After I was done cleaning the dishes, I decide to go to the studio to work on a new song that I have been writing.

Ashley POV
"No Liam stop it please." I said trying to get away from him.
"You can't out run me Ash." Liam said.

It is after the interview and I decide to pull a prank on Liam. So now, I'm running away from him. Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrap around my body.

"I told you I'll get you." Liam whispers in my ear.

I give him a big smile and kiss him. Liam responds immediately. Our lips moved in harmony. I love the feeling I get every time I kiss him. We both pulled back to get our breath. We have our foreheads together with both of us smiling.

"Come on let's go." I said.

Liam nods his head and we went back to where the lads were.

Liam POV
Ashley is an amazing singer and girlfriend. Everything about her makes me feel weird inside my body. She is someone I would like to be around a lot.

"Liam, do you want to walk around with me?" She asks.
"Let's do that." I said grabbing her hand.

We start walking around Los Angeles. We see many beautiful sites. Ashley got hungry so we stop by McDonalds to eat. I feel like Ashley has change ever since we start dating. I think I'm tearing down her walls little by little. After we were done eating, we walk around some more.

"Liam, can we play at the park please?" Ashley asks me.
"Okay." I said.

She grabs my hand excitedly. Playing with us makes me feel like a little kid again. She makes me feel so alive again. We spend the whole day together being ourselves.

Cody POV
"Matt I need you to watch something." I told him.
"Okay." Matt says sitting down.

I turn on the TV and show him Ashley's performance on Ellen. Matt has a look on his face that seems a bit unreadable.

"She's amazing." Matt said with a still unreadable expression.
"I know her and have her number to. I could always invite her over." I said.
"I want her over so now call her over." Matt said.