Dally's kid sister

All characters belong to S.E. Hinton except Tobi and a few other characters.

Tobi's P.O.V.

I walk down the street towards Buck's in hopes of finding my brother, Dallas Winston.

As I enter Buck's I'm slapped with the smell of smoke and cheap perfume. I hate it here but I don't have enough money to move out yet. I walk up stairs to Dally's room and knock on the door.

"Can't anyone get some sleep around here!?!" Dally yells from behind the door.

"It's me, Tobi." I answer to him. I wait a minute or two until the door opens, revealing a sleepy Dally with messed up hair. I laugh and walk into his room and sit on his bed.

"Rough night?" I ask holding back a laugh. Dally chuckles.

"Nah, just got into a little fight with Tim Shepard, beat him up good too." Dally explains. Dallas and Tim are always fighting and beating each other one time then getting arrested together with smiles on thier faces.

"Oh, what about that rat, Sylvia?" I ask. I hate Sylvia. She's a little rat if you ask me.

"Found out she was two timin' me with Curly Shepard. I kicked her to the curb where she belongs." Dallas answered and I hugged him. Only I can get to Dallas's soft side. I think if I wasn't his sister, he would treat me like a bag of dirt.

"Alright I'm going to bed, night Dallas I love you." I say walking to my room which is at the end of the hall.

"I love you too sis." Dallas yells down the hall to me.

I change into black booty shorts and an over sized shirt. I lay in my cozy, warm bed and fall asleep.

HEY GUYS, so important messages please read!
I'm rewriting the entire book, similar story but different also, so if you're just now reading it, I recommend reading all of it fast or hold off until the new release. When I publish the new version, I'm deleting the old completely. New version should drop end of May or beginning of June. A set date will be posted at some point.
Thank you for reading.