Chapter 4

Tobi's Pov

Dallas was pissed. Once he reached our booth he punched Bob in the face and grabbed my arm, then he drags me outside Dairy Queen. The whole gang followed.

Great.... I try to kick Dally but he dodges me. Shit. Fuck it, I'm running. I turn around and run down the street towards Buck's.

I run and run until I reach the front door of Buck's. I enter the place and walk over to the bar.

"Five shots of vodka. Lemonade chaser." I tell the bartender.

He looks at me for a few seconds with a suspicious look then gets my shots. Yep, tonight I'm getting drunk off my ass. A few minutes later the bartender gives me a few more drinks and I chug them down.

I kept ordering shot after shot. I'm surprised I ain't dead yet. After about the 15th shot, I. Was. DRUNK.

I look over my shoulder and see a very attractive guy. He had dark brown hair and evil brown eyes. I have seen him before. He seems very familiar. Oh well.

I walked over to the dance floor and sway my hips back and forth. In less then ten seconds somebody had their hands on my hips. I smiled as we rub up on each other.

The guy took my hand and lead me up stairs into a bedroom and pushed me on the bed. We started a heavy make out and then we were just fucking.

Damn was he good. IT. WAS. AWESOME! I really needed that. After an hour or two of fucking, I was just tired. The guy put his arms around my waist and we both fell asleep.

I'm gonna wake up with a massive head ache.

------------------------

Like!

Comment!

Share!

Vote!