Chapter 47

Tobi's POV

I hear Dally say 'that can be arranged.' and I bet you $5 he gave Tim his famous smirk.

Next thing I hear is curly laughing and a crack.

"MY NOSE!" I hear someone yell and I knew right away it was Steve.

He always gets hit in the nose. I try to get up when someone picks me up. I turn my head to see the mystery guy carrying me out of the room

"LET ME GO YA FREAK!" I yell at him.

"No, I came back to finish what I started." He says.

I know that voice. That belongs to my ex boyfriend, Mark.

Dally's POV

We all start fighting after Steve gets punched in the nose by a mystery guy. I punch Tim in the face which makes him fall backwards.

"Get the kids out of here" I whisper to Two-Bit.

He nods, grabs the kids and runs out of the room. I hear Tobi yell 'let me go ya freak!' As the mystery guy is pulling her out of the room. I follow her down the hall but she doesn't see me. She is over his shoulder and he is carrying her down a long, narrow hallway. I watch from the room I'm hiding in when I hear Tobi say. "Mark?". Mark is Tobi's ex boyfriend, he abused her and everything. When she finally had enough, she came to live with me.

"Yeah. I came to finish what I started." he said to her.

What dose he mean? I think to myself. I must of zoned out because I was brought out of my train of thought when I hear Tobi say,

"Don't you dare." I look up, Mark holding a switch blade over my kid sisters' chest.

Tobi turned her head and sees me, she gives me the 'better hurry up look or I am gonna be dead'. I nod and tell her to be quite. She nods and turns her head back to Mark, he was about to stab her when I jump out and tackl him. I hear the gang come running over to us. They help me take down Mark but before we could pin him down, he pushed Tobi down two flights of stairs.

"I'm okay, just a little dizzy!" I hear Tobi yell up the stairs, we all sighed in relief.

Once we got Mark knocked out cold and tied to a chair, we ran down the stairs to Tobi.

Tobi's POV

The gang comes running down the stairs to me. I feel a light headed and dizzy but that's because I was just pushed down two fucking flights of stairs. When I try to get up, I fall right back down but my loving fiancé catches me. I cling onto him and cry into his shoulder. Pony rubs my back and whispers in my ear that everything will be okay.

"Where is my Emily?" I ask Pony.

"Emily! Come here honey!" Pony yells.

I lift my head up and see my daughter come running over to me. Emily engulfs me in a hug which knocks me over.

"MOMMY YOUR OKAY!" Emily screams at me.

"Yes honey, mommy is okay." I say to her.

"Come here Emily" Pony says to our daughter.

Emily runs over to Pony and sits on his lap. I get up and walk over to my brother.

"Thanks Dally, you know I love you, right?" I say to him.

"Yeah, I do." He says while ruffling my hair.

"I love you too." He says to me.

"Will you carry me home? I'm too tired and sore to walk." I ask Dallas.

"Yeah whatever but I'm only doing this because you fell down two flights of stair." He says.

"Wow, thanks asshole." I respond and drift off to sleep.

Ashley's POV

Me and Two-Bit are hitting it off very well, he is so sweet and kind and caring. He listens to me unlike my siblings who hate my guts. I am the youngest of 8 and I hate it. I don't get to live my own life, my dad abuses me and all my siblings do is watch and laugh.

"Well, you sure are pretty." Two-Bit says and grabs ahold of my hand.

"Why thank you and you are sure handsome." I say back and smile at him.

The moonlight reflects off his face and he just looks so hot.

"Well, why were you out at the park all by your lonesome tonight? Oh and thanks for helping find the kids and saving Tobi." He says to me.

Damn even his voice is hot.

"No problem and my dad abuses me, my siblings just laugh and watch. That's why I got this tattoo that says hope on my wrist, because I hope that one day he stops beating me and blaming me for my mothers death. Also, I just hope I can get away from that hellhole forever." I reply to Two-Bit.

"I'm sorry to hear about that, hey why don't you come live with me?!" Two-bit says excitingly.

"Two-Bit, you don't have to do that."

"It's okay I want to." He says as he picks me up bridal style.

I leaned in at the same time that he does and our lips touched. Butterflies were released in my stomach, I felt like I was a princess giving her Prince Charming his reward for saving her. It was just me and Two-Bit. We both pulled away at the same time when he asked,

"Be my girl?"

"Yes" I say back to him and lean on his shoulder.

"Good night beautiful." Two-bit says to me.

"Good night, babe." I say to him as the darkness takes over me.

--------------------

1. Tobi + Pony = Pobi

2. Taylor + Sodapop = Taylorpop

3. Grace + Johnny = Johnce

4. Jasmine + Dallas = Jallas

5. Ashley + Two-bit = Ashbit

_____________