Chapter 50

Dally's POV

Jasmine and I decided to go on a walk, we walk in silence as we approach the Limited X part of town.

"Dally, lets head back home. Please." Jasmine pleads quietly and tightens her grip on my hand.

"Its okay babe, I'll protect you." I say and smile at her, she rolls her eyes.

We continue our walk and notice that most of the houses are empty and have a for sale sign up, what the hell?

Jasmine and I walk past the empty houses and look at each other with confused looks.

"Did they all leave?" She asks me.

"I don't know. Let's head to Taylor's and ask if anybody from the gang saw them around." I respond.

Two-bit's POV

"Babe, get up." Ashley whispers in my ear, I yawn loudly and wrap my arms around her waist.

She tries to squirm outta my arms but I hold her down and place small kisses all over her face.

"Two-bit! Come on, let's go to Taylor's! I wanna see Emily and Dylan!" She whines and goes into the bathroom to do whatever girls do.

Ashley's POV

As Two and I walk to Taylor's I notice all of the houses down the street have for sale signs. What the hell?

"Ash, who used to live around here?" He asks me.

"Uh, a lot of the Limited X gang." I answer quietly.

"Oh, wonder if anybody from the gang saw this yet." Two-bit mutters.

We arrive at Taylor's and see Tobi, Ponyboy, and Johnny packing the truck up with suitcases. I run over to Tobi and help her lift a suitcase into the back of the truck.

"What's going on?" I ask her with worry in my voice, she gives me a sympathetic look.

"Ponyboy, Emily, me, Johnny, Grace, and Dylan decided that we should move out to the country, where there is basically no danger." She explains and looks at the ground.

"Danger? Tobi, Limited X moved away. You guys don't have to move." I start to argue, she shakes her head 'no' slowly.

"Also, Ponyboy and I always wanted to move out to the country, it will be better for Emily, Dylan and Luke too. Maybe you, Two-bit, Taylor, Sodapop, and baby Luke should come out to the country too. Dallas and Jasmine are planning to head out later today." She tells me and engulfs me in a hug.

I nod and head inside where everybody is talking in the kitchen. Two-bit comes to my side and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Hey Ashley, we all decided to head out to the country and start a new life out there. Are you comin' with?" Jasmine asks me with a huge smile on her face.

"So basically just start over? My dad would never let me go and h-" I start to say but Soda cuts me off.

"Don't tell your dad. We can all just move out to the country and buy two new houses with the money Grace and Taylor inherited. Besides, the kids need a better environment to live in and there's a good school out in the country." Soda persuades me.

"I guess. Two-bit, come with me to get my stuff." I say and head out the door with Two-bit following me.

Grace's POV

"Finally, we can escape this place!" I say happily and kiss Johnny.

"This is gonna be crazy." He replies and places the last bag of stuff in the back of the truck.

The sun starts to set just when Ashley and Two-bit come back, we put their stuff in the truck and pile into the two trucks.

Truck 1: Ponyboy, Tobi, Emily, Dally, Jasmine, Steve, and Sylvia.

Truck 2: Sodapop, Taylor, Luke, Johnny, Grace, Dylan Ashley, Two-bit.

Jasmine's POV

I still can't believe we are doing this. At least I get to move away with the one I love and care for. Tobi sits next to me in the back of the truck with Emily and Sylvia. Dally, Ponyboy and Steve are in the front, Steve is driving. Tobi starts to moan and whimper next to me, I look at her and notice she's in pain.

"Tobi, what's wrong?" I whisper to her so Ponyboy doesn't hear and worry if it's nothing.

"My stomach hurts so bad, I feel like i'm going to throw up my brains." She complains and lays her head in my lap, I stroke her hair.

"Wait, have and Ponyboy gotten 'busy' lately?"

"Not really, we did two months ago. We haven't lately because Emily is such a handful and everythin-" Tobi starts to say but I reach down and pull up her shirt a little and notice the small bump.

We look at each other, tears start to stream down her cheeks, I wipe them away and whisper in her ear.

"Are you pregnant?" She nods 'yes' slowly, I wrap my arms around her and ask her why she's crying.

"Because, what if Pony doesn't want another kid? We can hardly handle Emily." She starts to explain.

"Of course he wants another kid. He loves kids and he loves you." I soothe her, she smiles and hugs me one last time before falling asleep on my shoulder.

Tobi's POV

"Baby, wake up." Ponyboy whispers in my ear while shaking me gently, I groan and open my eyes.

"Ready to go inside?" He asks me, I sit up and look ahead of me where a white house sits.

Next to the white house is a light blue house and another white house. Taylor, who is holding Luke, Sodapop, Steve, and Sylvia all head into the light blue house with their bags and suitcases. Johnny, Grace, Dylan, Ashley, and Two-bit drag their bags into the white house next to the one ahead of me.

"Ready." I reply and smile, Pony takes my hand in his and leads me into the white house.

There is already furniture and food in the house, we walk upstairs and into the room at the very end of the hall.

"This is going to be our room." I declare and kiss Ponyboy happily, he kisses back.

"Babe, I have something to tell you." I say cautiously.

"Yeah?" Ponyboy respond and kisses my nose playfully.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper and look down at my feet.

Silence fills the room, I look up and see a smiling Ponyboy, he picks me up in his arms and twirls me around. I squeal and kiss him, Emily comes running into the room. I pick her up and kiss her forehead, she giggles and hugs me.

"You're gonna have a baby sister or brother soon!" I tell her, she smiles real big and starts babbling about how happy she is.

Happy, that's all I am right now and it feels amazing! I smile and listen to everything Emily tells me.

"If it's a girl, I'm gonna dress her up and if it's a boy then I get to play tag with him! I get to be a big sister! I love you Mommy!" Emily squeals and hugs me again.

"What about me?" Ponyboy questions and makes a puppy dog face at Emily, she giggles and runs over to him.

"I love you too Daddy!" She says and kisses his cheek.

"I love you too Princess." He tells her and kisses the top of her head.

One big happy family.

------------------

Like!

Comment!

Share!

Vote!

Only a few more chapters left!