One Shot/Maybe Story

Imagine Person B murdered Person A's family and A so Person B went to jail BUT Person B is now haunted by Person A

Rey made her way into the house. It was a nice house, simple, and oh so ordinary. It was home to a family of 3: a dad, a mom, and their son. He was young, about her age, she almost felt bad that she was going to kill him.

She laughed at the thought that she had a choice. She didn't. Rey looked around before spotting the three sitting together on the couch. She could tell that they weren't exactly the "picture perfect" family. The mother and father sat at opposite ends while the son was plugged into headphones with a sad look on his face.

She fiddled with her gun before aiming it to the three of them. She pulled the trigger and the last thing she saw of them were their shocked faces.

••{•}••

Rey woke up the next morning in a cell. It wasn't a shock to her, her boss had said she should expect it. She didn't decline the mission after, there was nothing else in her stupid life living for. Finn and Poe had moved away after they found out about what Rey's been doing. They were scared of her and would only return when she became her old self. Other than them she had no one, so jail was just another place, not really much of a big deal.

"Rey Kenobi," The guard stated roughly, "come with me." He opened the cell open and Rey walked out, stretching out her arms. She looked and felt horrible.

"How old are you?"

"19 sir."

"19?! And you killed a family of 3?"

"Yes sir."

"Why?"

"Orders from my boss. I had to do it, I had no choice!"

The guard studied the girl.

"Well you will be going to court. But keep in mind your sentence will be lighter than normal if you mention this boss of yours."

"Okay will do, can you return me to my cell?"

"Okay."

Rey was shoved into her cell roughly before she sat down and stared blankly. Soon she heard a voice.

"So this is the girl who murdered me and my family? Pretty pathetic if you ask me."

Rey turned around but saw nothing.

"Who are you?" Her voice shook with fear.

"Hm...shame you haven't recognized me."

She turned around once again and met with a guy. He was the guy she killed along with his parents. He had long wavy dark hair and dark eyes.

"I killed you...What are you doing here?"

"I'm a ghost, can't you see?"

"Who are you?"

"Kylo Ren lonely son of Leia Organa and Han Solo."

"My names Rey and I'm a 19 year old killer."

"Hm pretty dangerous job for a 19 year old. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you do it?"

"Orders. Orders from my boss."

"What a shame, you're a pretty thing except for the fact that you're a cold blood killer," he sneered getting close to her face.

••{•}••

Rey stood at her stand in the court. She was being charged on murder and it wasn't looking good.

"I'm Rey Kenobi and I'm guilty of the murder. I'm only 19 years old but I have a boss. He ordered me to kill this family and if I didn't he would take my life, take my friends lives, and kill off the family as well. I'm sorry."