one

A/N: Instead of starting before they meet like I normally do, at this point in time, Niall and Louis have been together for 2 years. Also, thank you for all of the votes and comments! 15 comments please?

one

"I hate you!"Louis screams from the top of the wooden stairs, feet turned in just a little as he stands, arms to his stiff at his sides and hands into little fists of anger and frustration. Niall wants to be mad, he's trying his best to be mad if that because the way that Louis to talking - no, screaming - at him is down right disrespectful to the Dom that stands at the bottom of the stairs. Unfortunately, he takes one look at Louis' outfit and he just can't.

Louis' socks were pulled up to his knees, converse sloppily tied and going undone and shorts that stopped at his mid thighs, accompanied with a jumper that was too big on him but he never wanted to get rid of. They had just came home from shopping - something that Louis loved to do and Niall has the 'pleasure' of attending - and really, Louis has been a nightmare.

"Look, you do not need that dummy."Niall says slowly, peeling his suit jacket off of his body and hanging it up at the front door. He hadn't had time to change from his suit when Louis had pounced on him and begged Niall to take him shopping.

"Yes I do!"Louis shouts back, face red from all of the shouting he is doing.

"No you don't. You have plenty of them scattered around the house, you don't need anymore."Niall keeps his voice gentle, not giving Louis the satisfaction getting a reaction out of Niall. It was just prompt Louis to act out even more so.

"But this was one was teal! Teal! With a little animated cute whale on it!"Louis continues to fight his case, stomping his foot on the wooden flooring and letting out an awful sound that makes Niall cringe."I don't have that and I want it!"

"Louis, that is enough."

"Daddy!"

"Louis, I am not going back to the store to buy you that Paci, You are not getting it. If you continue this attitude I will take back all of the pretty clothing that I bought you."Niall threatens, watching how Louis stills in his action of stomping his foot like a toddler and banging his fists again for his thighs so he can look at Niall with wide eyes.

"You wouldn't,"He huffs.

"Watch me."Niall is already grabbing one of the many shopping bags that sits by the front door, raising his eyebrow at Louis as an option to improve his attitude before Niall takes everything back to the mall. He won't actually take everything back but Niall liked to make this threat often, it pushed Louis.

Louis Doesn't make any effort to change his attitude, crossing his arms across his chest and sticking his tongue out at the Dominant.

"Oi!"Niall raises his voice, watching whenever Louis does this little jump before going back to his frozen stance of stubbornness, continuously making obnoxious little noises just in spite to enjoy his Dom."That's it, if you're going to act like a toddler, you're going to be treated like one."And yes, okay, Louis was a little and he was a toddler most of the time - an annoying one sometimes - but Niall liked to give him a little leverage so that he wasn't constantly restrained.

Now, however, was time for Niall to treat Louis that he deserves.

Louis takes a step back with ever step Niall takes forward up the stairs, up until the point that he's tripping over the carpet and his back hits the wall with a small thud, the same scowl on his face. Louis liked to poke at he beat until he got a reaction out of Niall, it was entertaining to the point that he was able to see how far he could go before he got punished.