twenty-five

Louis is such a brat in the chapter btw lmao I love it Tbh

Who likes the new cover? I'm gradually bringing in a red theme.

twenty-five

"I don't like it here! It's cold and wet and it smells like something died in here and it's cold! I wanna go home!"Louis stomps his foot in frustration, trying to get his point across to his Daddy who is trying to have a conversation with one of the movers who is still in the progress of moving in last minute items into their new home.

The flight has gone off without a hitch, Louis sleeping through the short London to Ireland flight and Niall also being able to catch a couple of hours sleep that he desperately needed. It's been rough for the past upcoming days of moving, with Louis rebelling as much as he could - because he knew that his Daddy wouldn't punish him under the circumstances - and bad patch of sleeping that the both have been going through. Niall's exhausted, and with that he's kind of glad that Harry has agreed to stay with Louis for an afternoon while Niall takes a break.

Louis had been grumpy the minute that he was woken, sulking in the car on the way to their new home and proceeding with the bad mood even after they had arrived. The Little was kicking up a fuss left, right and centre about everything and anything.

"Daddy! Why aren't you listening to me?"Louis uses the increasingly high, annoying voice that he knows that Niall hates. He's still bundled up in his puffy winter coat, remaining with his hat and scarf on and the backpack on his back because he's determined that he's going home. He is not staying here. It's cold, wet and it smells."Daddy!"

"Louis, I'm busy."Niall tries to get the point across to the little, his patience running thin with the little. He knows that Louis isn't the most perfect little boy, but being a brat isn't his usual facade, of course there are times that he does get out of line and he is spoilt, but this is by far worse."I'll talk to you in a minute."

"Take me home! It's cold and I'm bored and I wanna go home!"

"Look, we can't go home so you're stuck here. End of story. Now go and make yourself useful and find Harry for me."Niall sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose in fatigue and frustration. He just wants this day to be over and done with, he knows that most of the attitude is coming off of just the whole moving idea and by the time tomorrow rolls on, hopefully Louis will realise that moving isn't as bad as he thinks it is.

"I don't want to be here!"Louis shouts, stomping his foot loudly against the wooden flooring, causing the moving men and Niall's men to stop and cast looks at the little."I want to go home! I hate it her-"

Before the Little can utter another word, Niall has taken the short strides over the Little and grabbed him forcefully by the arm. Louis is about to backdown, cower but instead he remains with his anger and pout, glaring at Niall as the Dom looks on in his own anger and frustration.