eleven

I'm terrible, I ask people what they want updated and they tell me and then I do the complete opposite and update something else.

This beautiful shit

Can you get me to 300 comments please?

eleven

It starts with a sniffle, that's when Niall should've been ready for the next couple of days because when Louis sniffles, it only means two things; he's either crying or he's getting sick. Niall should know, he's been Louis' daddy for three years this coming September and Louis - with his small size and very unhealthy eating habits - seemed to be able to catch every illness going whenever the moment his immune system lets it's guard down.

The sniffle surely but slowly turned into a cough, a cough that only happens every so often, almost unnoticeable unless you spent every gripping second with the little. It doesn't take long for the cough to get worse, one that makes Louis have to stop and cough his little lungs out during his daily yoga, or makes him up during the middle of the night and leaves him unable to get back to sleep.

Niall should've been prepared, he really should've. He's no stranger when it comes to Louis being sick, whether from body wrecking coughs to throwing up his insides, Niall has had to tend to Louis' bedside like the good daddy that he is. Although, this time around he was a little more distracted than usual, and yeah okay, he was not prepared at all to be woken up in the middle of the night by a crying Louis.

Honestly, Niall just assumed Louis had just had a nightmare, it wasn't uncommon for the little to have night terrors over the simplest of things and want the comfort and reassurance from his Daddy that none of it was true and that he's okay. It would explain how Niall didn't rush to wake up, and instead only held his arms out for the little to scoot into his warmth.

"Baby, you're burning up."Niall notices, feeling all of Louis' sweaty warmth against his bare chest. Niall normally slept in his boxers, he was known to get rather warm during his slumber and having Louis as his personal space heater also helped.

"I'm so cold, Daddy."Louis shudders with drying tears on his cheeks, whimpering whenever Niall pulls away so he can turn on the beside lamp to check over his Louis. The little whines at the light, turning back onto his back and squeezing his eyes shut at the pain going through his chest. He was sweating and accordingly he feels warm to his Daddy's touch, but he feels so cold.

Kicking away the duvets until they're kicked to the ground, Niall scrubs at his eyes to waken himself up, his hair sticking out in odd angles. Niall takes in Louis' appearance, letting out a small sound of sorrow for the little whose hair is matted down sweat and chest heaving with a coughing fit.

"Little Bird, I think you're sick."He points out the obvious just to make it clear for Louis. The little shakes his head, sniffling as he goes to bring his thumb up to his mouth for a sort of comfort just as Niall runs a hand through his hair.

"Don' want to be."He whines behind his thumb, opening us blue eyes in alert whenever Niall takes his thumb out of his mouth with a scowl on his face."Feel icky."

"I know, sweetheart. It's a terrible terrible feeling,"He coos with a frown, shifting out of the bed."Okay, darling, let's get you out of these icky clothing and into a nice bath."He persuades, already not looking forward to the water works or tears and pointing faces that he'll get whenever Louis finds out the bath isn't a normal one but a cold one to bring down his body temperature.

Sickly, Louis nods and allows his Daddy to zip off the sweat soaked onesie that his a Daddy out him in earlier, leaving him in just his cotton underwear as the Dominant throws the onesie into the hamper. Louis is left coughing aggressively whenever he's helped up onto his feet, bending over to catch his breath and for Niall to rub his back calmly.

"I don' like feeling icky, Daddy."Louis coughs whenever he's seated onto the toilet, told to pee because Niall knows Louis enough that the little normally needs to be during the night. Niall busies himself around the spacious bathroom, running a cold bath and grabbing a thermometer to check Louis' temperature.

"I know, darling. Daddy doesn't like it when you're icky either, but I'm going to try my best and make all the ick go away."Niall says with a reassuring smile, placing the thermometer into the Littles mouth. It was one that beeped in alert whenever the temperature was collected."Keep that in your mouth and Daddy will be right back."

Niall is quick to grabbing medicine from the main bathroom, along with getting a sippy cup full of ice cold water from downstairs, grabbing a new dummy from the packs in the livingroom before running back upstairs.

Checking the temperature on the thermometer, Niall lets out a soft sound."Aw my poor baby, you must be so uncomfortable."He coos, slipping off the Littles cotton underwear and helping him into the ice cold bath.

"Daddy!"Louis shouts in discomfort, teeth chattering whenever he's seated on his bum in the large bathtub. Niall smiles sympathetically."S'cold!"

"I'm sorry baby, but you're really icky and this will make you feel better. I promise."

"Won't."Louis coughs stubbornly.

"It will, trust me."

The bath lasts until Niall deems it long enough to cool the little down, and Louis swears - in his sleepy and little state - that his lips have turned blue and that he's a snowman, but he doesn't feel as uncomfortable so that's a good thing. Louis is bundled up in a white fluffy blanket, carried bridal style from the bathroom to the bedroom by his Daddy.

"My tummy is sore."Louis whines, opening his mouth like a little baby bird whenever Niall brings one of his paci's to his mouth. It was purple with a white button and with an animated butterfly on the button. It bobs in Louis' mouth as the sick little is laid on the naked bed.

"I'm sorry, little bird. Sick sick or toilet?"Niall asks gently, rubbing another towel gently over the Littles limbs to dry him off and through his hair. He has a pull up ready to slip Louis into and a think vest top so that little is atleast wearing something over his chest.

"Sick sick."He voices behind his Paci, whimpering whenever Niall rubs a hand over his tummy.

"Okay, okay."Niall mutters, well experienced with the little being ill."Let me get you changed and then I'll get you a bucket, little one."Louis nods sleepily, allowing the man to pull a pull-up onto the little and pull a vest top over his head. He clips the Paci to a lead that is attached to his vest top.

"Pants."

"No pants. You're still really warm, sweetheart."

"Cold."

"I know, it's terrible."Niall coos whenever he returns with a bucket for his little one. Louis starts to cough, turning onto his side and curling into a little ball. He's too sick and tired to even admire the Inside Out characters that decorate his pull up as he sucks on his Paci."C'mere, let me  rub your lil' tummy, little bird."

Louis complies, rolling onto his back and melting into the touch as Niall rubs his stomach calmly, whispering sweet words as he does so and way after Louis had fallen asleep. Niall stays up long enough until he's sure that Louis won't wake up, pressing a soft kiss to his Littles forehead before resting into a light slumber.

I'm going to continue sick Louis in the next chapter because I never seem to have anybody sick whenever it comes to my fanfics and I like the idea of Louis being little and clingy

Please tell me what you think!

Any prompts?

More Ziam?

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼️