fifteen

Dedicated to -narrentically  because I love their comments (:

Thank you for over 1K votes!

fifteen

"You're a messy pup, aren't you?"Niall can't help but to laugh, assaulting the Littles face with a wet cloth to get rid of all of the drying tears and disgusting snot that's running from his nose. Louis lets out a whine of protest, trying his best to squirm away from the wet cloth that is assaulting his face but finding himself trapped against the wall behind the counter and his Daddy's strong hold on him.

"M'not a pup!"Louis whines, glaring at his Daddy whenever the cloth is pulled away from his face whenever deemed clean enough. Louis finds himself perched on the counter of their bathroom, his feet dangling over the edge as his Daddy cleans up his face."M'A Louis, Daddy!"Louis squeals.

"Yes, you're Daddy's sweet little Louis."Niall declares, leaning forward to rub his nose against Louis' in a cute Eskimo kiss that makes the little scrunch his nose up with a giggle."But you're also my little bird."He adds, pulling his face away from Louis' so that he can clean out the rag so a second use.

"Tweet Tweet!"Louis giggles happily, earning a chuckle from his Daddy who shakes his head in amusement. The events of 15 minutes ago seem to have disappeared into thin air, with Louis' little kind pushing away all of the negativity and Niall just focusing his attention on his little who needed his affection more than the punishment he would have to endure whenever he was a bit bigger than what he has regressed.

"Okay Little Bird, I need you to hop down so I can wipe you down and change your pull-up, alright?"Niall lets out a small sigh, rising out the cloth into the sink beside Louis and using his free hand to unbutton the Littles jeans just to start.

"And then we Have Daddy and LouLou time?"The little asks with wide blue eyes, his voice full of hope.

"Of course,"Niall smiles, running his fingers through Louis' dyed bubblegum pink hair. Despite the fact that Niall didn't want Louis to have it dyed in the first place - and nevermind the fact that he went and dyed it behind Nialls back - he had to admit, the little suited it very much and made him look adorable."We'll watch a couple of movies and then I'll make some dinner, yeah?"

"Yeah! Can we get pizza, Daddy? Please?"Louis asks, adding on the please in a hurry as he's helped down from the counter and onto his sock covered feet. He allows Niall to pull down his jeans, stepping out of them when asked before doing the same with the wet pull-up.

"Hmm, I'm thinking Indian?"Niall smirks, gliding the wet cloth over the Littles thighs and genital to make sure that he's all clean. Louis shudders at the coldness, his hands tugging at Nialls blonde hair as the man washes him down gently.

"B-but I don' like Indian. Too spicy."Louis complains, whining whenever he has to let go of the soft strands of his Daddy's hair whenever Niall is throwing away the wet pull-up and grabbing a fresh one from the cupboard under the sink. Being the good boy that he is - or trying to be - Louis steps into the pull-up that's being pulled up his legs.

"Okay, what about Greek?"

"Chinese!"

"Thai?"

"Pizza!"Louis exclaims loudly, squealing whenever his Daddy blows a raspberry on the sensitive skin of Louis' inner thighs. Niall does it again just for show, making the little squirm and laugh loudly, his laugh bouncing off of the walls of the bathroom."Daddy! Stop!"

"Okay, okay."Niall laughs, leaning back onto his feet before standing up straight. He can't help but to laugh at the pout his little is giving him, leaning down and pressing a sweet and loving kiss to Louis' pouted lips."We can have pizza for dinner."