Sense Of Home- 12

LISTEN TO THE SONG PLEASE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THAT'S FINE BUT CHECK IT OUT. IT WILL DEFINITELY GET YOU IN THE FEELS 

He momentarily lost his breath because Dory was so breathing taking beautiful. He wish he could stop time again just to look at her. Her hair was the perfect. Her lips were perfect. Everything he saw in her was perfect.

"Hello?" she said.

He came crashing back through reality. He blinked a few times to see everything clearer.

"Hey," Calvin said with no breath

She didn't say anything. She arched one of her brows. She went to close the door then Calvin quickly had to do something before she does.

"I have something of yours."

That caught her attention. She stopped and stepped out of the door so he could see her body. She was wearing shorts with no shoes on.

"What is that?" she asked.

He took out her phone and glanced at her. Her beautiful eyes were now big.

"How did you find this?" she asked him shocked.

She grabbed the phone from his hands and their hands touched. Tingles went down his arm and body. He glanced at her and she looked deeply at him. No words came out their mouth. He still felt the tingles running down his body and his heart beating loudly in his chest. He felt like he could hardly breathe. Does she feel this too?

"I found it," he said staring at her lips then back at her eyes. He couldn't help himself.

Dory took a step forward with curiosity written in her eyes. "You look familiar."

Calvin swallowed the lump in his throat."How?"

She took another small step forward. He could smell her now. He wanted to melted right there in front of her. She smelt like heaven on earth. A bold fragrance that he never smelt on a woman before. Usually, it was delicate and flowers. Dory was so close to Calvin, he could count the eyelashes on her.

"I don't know," she whispered and the air the stood still when she those words form out her mouth.

He doesn't know what got over him but he went in for it. The kiss. He kissed her on her soft lips. It was like an invisible string kept pulling them together. Her lips molded perfectly into his. He started off slow because he wanted to cherish every moment with her. Then she started moving her lips with his. It body was now fire and her was cold. Together it was the flawless match. He moved his hand into her neck and waist. It felt like it belonged there. Dory grabbed at his hair pulled their bodies closer together. Next thing, her back was on the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist. Calvin felt like this was home and it felt amazing to be with her now. He didn't want to let go of Dory. Not yet.

"I'm going to kill him!"

They both stopped and Calvin's body went still. Dory stood frozen in place. He glanced over to see Wade, sprinting down the hallway.

Just when everything was going well, Wade had to ruin it.

Calvin set Dory back on the ground and quickly handed her phone and kissed her on the forehead painfully. He knew this was the last time being with her.

When he stepped away from her. Wade came crashing down on him like a tidal wave. Wade punched him hard in the jaw. He grabbed Calvin by the collar again and kept punching him. He heard Dory telling him stop, but there was no point because Wade wasn't listening.