Her Name- 2

He arrived at the park and sat down on the bench. It was dark now. The city lamps were on, making his surroundings glow. There were people still at the park. Either talking or riding a bike. Calvin just watched people as relaxed on the bench. He liked gazing at humans. Wondering what their thinking or talking about. He would often come up with what they're saying. When a couple was walking hand in hand, Calvin had thought they were discussing their future together, or maybe the simplest things, like asking what was for dinner or their favorite color. He would never what's that like.

Calvin's thoughts had all at once paused. A stunning woman was walking down the path. Her golden brown hair was flowing in the wind. She wore a long trench coat with high heels. She was fetching something out her black purse. Making Calvin sees her face. Everything about this girl was beautiful. The way she held herself, confident.

This girl was beautiful. Not like the lady on the train. This woman was more. It left Calvin breathless. He had to know her name. But how? He was invisible to humans. He only wanted to her name so he wouldn't go the rest of his existence not knowing.

He decided to follow this girl. He never followed a girl before. But this girl was different than any other human being he had ever seen. Without thought, he got up from the bench and followed the girl.

She was crossing the street when he caught up to her. He had wondered where she was going at this time of night. Every time she passed by a building she would check the name of it. She was looking for a specific building. But which one?

She had finally stopped in front a building that read, The Groove. With blue and red lights. There was no line outside the door, so she entered the nightclub and so did I.

The place was crowded. So many people that he almost the girl but he saw her golden hair glowing the light. Techno music was playing and many people dancing to it. The girl continued to walk to the other side of the club and made her way to a booth.

She sat down next to a guy as he put his arm around her.

"Well, it looks like she has a boyfriend already," Calvin thought. He was disappointed even though he had no reason to be. He was about to walk away and forget this ever happened. Until the girl him away with annoyance.

Calvin smirked.

"Aww Dorothy, what's the matter?" the boy said.

Calvin found her name! The beautiful woman's name was Dorothy. The name meant Gift of God. "I hope she's gift my God," Calvin smirked.

Dory gave him a nasty look when he said her name. "Don't call me that, Wade."

"Why not? You let me all the time," Wade said.

"Now's not the time to discuss this."

Wade clenched his jaw. "Now's not the time for- you know what. I'm not in the mood to talk right now. See you later, Dory".

"Wow, what an asshole."

Dory didn't bat an eye as Wade walked out of the nightclub. Now she was all alone. She rested her palms on her face and put her elbow on the table, looking onto the crowd.

Calvin was standing in front of the table, staring at her. He just wished he has seen the humans so he could talk to her. Get to know her.

Calvin needed to talk to his father, so he could have his invisibility removed. But he doesn't know how his father would react to such a thing like that.Calvin never asked his father for anything, maybe he'd do this one thing for him.

A tall and slender woman sat down next to Dory and comforted her.

"Whatever he did. He's a jerk."

Dory laughed and rested her head on her shoulder. She looked relaxed now that her friend was there.

"Want to ditch this place?" the friend said.

Dory had thought for a moment before shaking her head no.

"Hey, ladies. Where ya ova here?" another voice said. Calvin looked at the voice and he stood there shocked.

"Phoenix?" What was he doing here? And how could they see him?

Dory glanced at Phoenix and back at her friend. Expecting her to speak.

"What do you want Tony?"

"Tony? His name wasn't Tony"

"I just wanted to check on my girl," Phoenix 'Tony' said.

Dory nudged her friend on the elbow. "It's okay. I'm fine. Just go."

"You sure?"

She smiled. "Yes. I'll be there for a second."

She got up from the seat and followed Phoenix to the dancefloor.

Calvin clenched his fists. He needed to know how Phoenix was capable of being seen to be the humans. So whatever it was he'd get his hands on it.