I'm A Loser

Well Tex wasn't able to fight in her condition either so who got called. If you guessed me you're right if you didn't you're a total idiot. I was going to have to fight Minnesota. I didn't want to fight her but fighting against orders is a bitch. I wanted to choose life but life was winning and I'm not a winner I'm a loser!

I walked onto the fighting space. I felt hatred in the large room. I felt it like feeling dull daggers ram into your back over and over again. I mentally winced at it. Minnesota pounded her fists together and got into a stance.

"3..."

My body suddenly started to ache but I did my best to ignore it.

"2..."

My palms started to get sweaty and my head began to pound like my heart."

"1..."

My eye twitched and I was stressing more than ever.

"You may now begin,"  F.I.L.L.I.S's soothing voice did not make me soothed it made me panic because I lost control of my body. I threw punched and kicks, mostly missing but i couldn't do anything to stop myself. Minnesota appeared behind me. She tackled me to the ground and started to punch and kick me. I'd rather be kneed in the crotch.

Minnesota grabbed me by the shoulders and jumped in the air still holding onto me. She got in a kneeling pose and kneed me in the crotch. I stayed on the ground. I wasn't going to through anymore shit like that.

As I said. I'm a LOSER!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for all the awesome support and comment below if you want more! Chio! :3