Music

Wash began cleaning, humming a favorite tune of his. He did small spins with the mop as he pranced around. It was adorable. He started mumbling the lyrics and spun Maine around.

Minnesota thought the musical noises to herself as the others cleaned. She tapped her foot to the beat and slowly began to hum. She was sweeping the leftover mess from last night.

((For people who might want to date me. I'm biromantic, I'm 13))

Cheyenne plugged her phone into her speakers and let out a soft sigh. Her music began to blare after she turned the volume to thirteen. "You say too late to start, got your heart in a headlock. I don't believe any of it~!" She sang

North got somewhat dressed quickly. He grabbed his phone and headphones, then plugged them in. "Cross my heart and hope to die. Burn my lungs and curse my eyes." He muttered the lyrics.

Maine sighed. It wasn't his fault that everyone went semi crazy last night. He looked at Wash and raised an eyebrow while picking up some of the left over trash from last night and listened to his music.

Carolina glanced at Tex and smiled. Tex smiled back at her and looked away. "Guys don't like me- guys they don't like me- guys dont like me 'cause their girlfriends do." They both seemed to sing at the same time.

Florida listened to the others sing and listen to their music while seemingly noticing some of the songs. Quietly, he escaped away to grab his music.

South watched her brother plug in his headphones and pick a song. She sighed with a small smile and continued cleaning up her mess. She left the rest of it to everyone else.

Connie had come in once everyone had finally finished making the living room neat and clean. She smiled and looked around. Everyone was listening to music.

Everyone had been listening to music. York smiled. So was Minnesota. Whenever she passed Wash, she'd do this cute butt wiggle boogy thing. She giggled and did it to him as well.