Caboose X Wasington | Dumb Love

Wash sat on the edge of the base in Blood Gulch. Though, it was nice to finally be alone, it was mentally killing him. It was silent, no one was speaking or yelling at eachother. He could only hear the sound of his heartbeat.

He pulled off his helmet and ran a hand through his messy blonde hair. He sighed.

Caboose hopped onto the top of the base.
"Oh hey Wash!" He gleamed happily.
"Caboose said come up here and bother you." He thought for a moment.
"Wait! I'm Caboose." He realized. Wash gave a small chuckle and turned around.

Wash liked Caboose with a passion. He'd always protect the blue soldiers, always make him feel better when given the opportunity.

Caboose plopped down next to Wash and pulled off his helmet. He set it next to him. He swung his feet back and forth, waiting for Wash to say something, but the silence continued.

"I really like you!" Caboose blurted in an adorable way. Wash turned red and looked at him.
"I really like you too." He said. The two stared at eachother.

Wash leaned in and kissed Caboose gently on the lips. They were soft. He pulled away.

"That was amazing!" Caboose squealed.

_____________________
I was bored as FUCK