Roxie x Felix | Middle School Love

'Nothing...'
He had nothing to care about. Not me, not them, no one.
Oh. You don't know who I am talking about, do you? I am speaking about Isaac Felix.
He was one of the most popular kids in our school, but what do I mean by popular.
Insanely hot
Tons of friends
The asshole
That's what I mean by popular.

How rude of me. I haven't introduced myself. I am Roxie. I am one of the nerdy kids that sits in the back of the classroom, giving answers to people who don't do their homework, such as Isaac.

I glanced at him from afar while he chucked stuff to Samuel Locus. He was like Felix, just a complete dick. Samuel kept chucking it back and saying, "Knock it off, the teachers gonna notice!" And eventually, she did.

"Mr. Felix!" She snapped. "Yes, Mrs. Tsun?" He asked. "This is obnoxious behavior, I recommend you knock it off this instant." Though the entire class knew that he wouldn't, he said, "I apologize, I will not do it again." Which was a LIE!

After class, he met up with me by the door and we went down to the cafeteria. He pulled out his books and i pulled out mine. "So, what else didn't you study for?" I asked. He was gazing off into the distance and on my chest. Though, I did like him, it did freak me out

"Hello? Are you even fucking listening to me?!" I squealed. He shook his head and stood up. "Y'know, I am not interested with you have to say!" He said and walked off.

I was shocked, terrified. He didn't care. He never did and now that I had realized that, I gave up. It was pointless. He didn't care, I should give up on caring.

I got up and began to leave when I felt a hand around my wrist. Felix had grabbed my wrist and pulled me in. He gave me a soft peck on the cheek and took off.

_______________________________________

One request down