Party

The night was busy. The bar was full with all the agents and their friends. Not to mention that their friend's friends were there as well.

Maine was scrambling through the crowd, clueless as shit. Occasionally grabbing a drink and standing close to the stage.

Washington was dancing around Sister. She couldn't stop crying of laughter. "Do cops do this?" Washington asked.

Wyoming was with his younger sister on the stage. Chey was on her phone, listening to her brother rant about what music she should play while she just ignored him. "Kill yourself." She growled. Wyoming chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Nah, maybe later." He smiled.

Church was talking with Tex in the corner. Tex leaned in and kissed Church roughly. He blushed and kissed back.

"I'm bored!" Chey yelled over the speakers to Wyoming. Wyo shrugged and turned up the music. Cheyenne grabbed a mic and smiled.

"This song is one you won't forget. It will get stuck in your head! If it does then you can't blame me. Just like I said, Too catchy!" Chey sang.

Catherine took the first vocal part, then Chey. The battle of the vocals took place then. Catherine ended up winning with Maine cheering for her. He blushed and stood back.

"Th-Thanks." Catherine blushed and smiled.

Carolina and Tex were in the back making out all the time and Grif was hiding in the back, begging Simmons to kiss him.

Simmons blushed and kissed Grif passionately on the lips.