Tex X Mute!Female!Reader | Love doesn't have to be loud

Tex invited me over. I thought she absolutely hated me more than ever, guess I was wrong.
She gladly let me in. Though, she barely ever smiled, she was.
She knew I couldn't speak, but asked me something anyway.
"How are you doing?" She smiled with her hands behind her back. I shrugged and pulled off my jacket and hung it up. Tex sat me onto the couch and quickly made her way to the kitchen for some refreshments.

I sat there with barely any emotion, my eyes glued onto the large seventy-five inch TV, not moving. Refusing to move an inch.
She came back moments later with a twelve pack of Mountain Dew. As much as it normally hurt to have the carbonation crystallize the back of my throat, I didn't complain, nor did I have a voice to complain with.

Tex popped in Deadpool. I could barely wait.
I did have a major crush on her, but never had the voice to say anything. It hurt to try to talk so I normally kept my mouth shut.
She handed me a can and leaned her head on my shoulder. I rested my head on hers and smiled. She blushed and kissed me.

I instantly began to blush. I wanted to kiss her back. I wanted to love her. I wanted to speak to her, but I couldn't. I slowly began to kiss her gently. She began to kiss back. Tex cupped my cheek and began to kiss my jaw line. I blushed and looked away.

"I love you, [y/n]." She purred into my ear.

I pressed my hand against my chest.

I made a heart shape with my hands with a big cheezy grin.

Lastly, I pointed and her and poked her boob. I, then, took off running with a large smile!

Yet we never watched Deadpool!

_________________________________
Request 2, done