Charlie's Angel (CS×DM) fluff

Hey guys this is the first HU Oneshot I wrote. It's about one of my favourite pairings Charlie Scene×Danny.
If you like Deuce read at your own risk. Cause I don't like him at all.....
There is going to be cursing and selfharm.
Sorry if the english isn't perfect I'm Swiss and I only slept 4 hours.
Let me know what you think.
Enjoy...

Melice♥💀👿

Danny is sad. Once again some douches are writing him mean stuff on social networks. He always reads the mean coments on his pictures. Even though it isn't good for him, he ceeps reading them.

Murilloisbullshit378 says:
"Deuce was much better than you! You suck! Go and kill yourself! Nobody likes you...." Danny stops reading as a tear rolls down his cheek. He throws his phone away.
Still crying, he goes in the bathroom and takes a razor blade. He sits back on his bed and holds the blade on his wrist, wich is coverd with scars from previous cuts . He sobs once, then he cuts his wrist. Blood is running down his hand. He makes another cut above the other one as the door slams open. Jordon is standing in the door frame.

"What the fuck are you doing Danny?!!" He shouts as he walks towards the Leadsinger.
"Everybody hates me" Danny replies his eyes filled with tears.

Jordon sees the blood running down Danny's arm. He takes a towel from the bathroom, kneels down in front of Danny and holds it against his wrist.

"That's not true Danny." Jordon says calmly.

"It is. Didn't you see what they are saying on Facebook?! They say I suck and I should kill myself!" Danny says looking straight into Jodons eyes.
Jordon looks back into Danny's tearful eyes, saying nothing.

Danny looks at the wall, away from Jordon while he says: "Maybe they are right..."

Jordon gets up and looks shocked at Danny, he can't believe what he just heard.

Danny bites his lower lip, still looking to his right side, away from Jordon, he don't dares to look into his eyes anymore.

"Danny this kids on the internet don't really know you. They are just some gutless Deuce-Fans wich don't know anything about talent. Don't listen to those cunts on Social media. Danny you've got so damn much talent. Dammit Daniel! Your voice sounds like the one from an fucking angel! There are so many people who love and need you. Don't you see?" Jordon says as also his eyes fill with tears.

Danny looks at him again, straight into Jordon's blue eyes, as a tear is rolling down his cheek.

They both say nothing. They just look into each others eyes.
After a few seconds Danny looks to the ground. As he looks up to Jordon again he asks:

"Do you love and need me?"

A single tear rolls down the Rappers cheek as he says:

"Yes. Daniel I love you. And I need you here by my side. Please stopp cutting. I don't wanna live in a world without you, without my angel."

Danny looks at him for a few seconds. His eyes fill with happiness again. His tears of Pain turn into tears of Joy.
He gets up and kisses Jordon passionately. Jordon wraps his arms around Danny's waist, pulling him closer to him. Danny holds his arms around Jordons neck. Danny breaks the kiss and says:

"I love you, too "

The end