I serve you tonight.... (DM×JD) smut

Hi guys, I'm sorry that I haven't updated for a while.
Anyways, I wrote another one shot.
DERILLO
Yayyy.
In this story Jorel and Danny never met before.
Unedited...
Enjoy..

~Melice👿♥💀

Jorels p.o.v.

Today is my 21 birthday and my friends, Jordon and Dylan, took me to a strip club. We sit on the bar and order some shots.
"To our little Jorel, wich finally turned 21!" Jordon cheers and raises his shot.

"To J-puppy" Dylan cheers. Then we all chug the vodka. I turn around and look at the club. There is a stage and some stripper poles.
A cute blond guy walks up to me. He wears pretty shot pants and a web-tanktop (I have no clue how that's called in english... One if this stripper-thingys.. you get what I mean?😅😅)

"Hi I'm Danny, I serve you tonight" he winks.

I look at Jordon. He laughes and says:
"Happy Birthday Jorel"

I shake my head and follow Danny into a private booth. I sit down on the couch and Danny starts to give me a lap dance. Damn he looks so hot!
I already feel my pants grow tighter. He notices it, and smirks.
"Like what ya see?" He asks temptingly.
I nod. He sits on my lap and wipers into my ear:
"In 10 minutes I finish work, wanna have some fun?"
I nod.
"Good, In 10 minutes at the exit. Bye" he aspirates into my ear. He kisses my cheek and leaves.

I leave the room and search Jordon and Dylan. Dylan is getting a lap dance from a stripper with kurly hair ;) . Jordon is on the pole and stripps by himself. Yeah I think he had one too many. I walk to the exit and wait for Danny.
After a few minutes he comes through the door.

"Let's go to my place,  it's only a 5 minutes walk." He says and I nod. We walk to his apartment. Right after he shut the door we start to make out in the hallway. He pushes me against the wall and smashes his soft lips against mine. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrace. I slightly open my mouth and our tongues fight for dominance.
He grabs my collar and pulls me into his bed room. He pushes me on his bed and lies on top of me. We start to make out again. I remove his shirt and he does the same for me. He unbuttons my jeans and let's his hand slide into my boxers. I moan as he squeezes my cock. He takes his hand out of my boxers and removes my jeans and boxers. Then he gets on his knees and unbuttons his own pants. I sit up and as he finished removing his pants, I pull his boxers with my teeth down. I take his cock into my mouth and bob my head up and down. I roughly lick over the tip, what causes him to moan loudly. I start yo deep throat him. His moans get louder.
"Ahh~ Jorel I'm gonna.." he screams as he cums into my mouth. I swallow it all. He pushes me back on the bed and flips me on my stomach. He takes a bottle of lube from his night stand and covers his fingers and my entrace with lube. He pushes in a finger and trusts. I moan. He adds a second finger and starts scissoring me. He pulls his finger out and coats his dick with lube. He pushes into my entrace and I moan loudly. He starts to thrust slowly and speeds up quickly. He pounds into me roughly.
"Ahh~ Danny"
"Jorel~"
He reaches down to my leaking member and starts jerking me off.
"Ahh~ I'm close!"
"Me too!" Then I cum into his hand. He cums right after me deep into me.
He collapses next to me, and I turn arround. He pulls his arm around me and I cuddle up to him.
"That was amazing!" I cheer.
"Yeah, let's do that again sometime."
"Hell yeah!"

The fucking end!