A sexycan;)(FM×DK)smut

How do you call that ship?
Funnykurlzz?
Alvarusek?
Datty?
Or Da Man😂😂
Lol
Anyways....

In this story Matt is 20 and Dylan is 16. Okay you know what? This is weird. Let's say they're 18 and 17. Doesn't has to make sense.

Enjoyy.....

~MELICE👿♥💀

Matt's p.o.v.

My parents and I are in Mexico for vacation. It's hot here, but it isn't much hotter than in LA. We just arrived at the hotel and I decided to explore the large hotel. I walk through the hallways and look out of the windows.
I turn left into another corridor and accidently bump into someone. I fall on the floor.
"Oh, sorry man." the person says.

I look up, straightly into the deep brown eyes of a tall, beautiful boy.
I stare at him. He's so handsome.

"Are you okay?"he asks.

Fuck! I need to stop staring at him.
I snap back to reality and reply:
"Yeah, Yeah I 'm fine. Sorry."

"Here, let me help ya.." he says, reaching out his hand for me. I take it and he pulls me up.

"I'm Dylan by the way" he says.

"I'm Matt" I reply.

"Are you here for vacation?" he asks.

"Yeah. How about you?"I reply.

"I live here" he replies.

"You live in an hotel?"I ask.

"Yeah my dad owns it." He explains.

"Oh, that's cool!" I cheer.

"Yeahh, How long are ya gonna stay here?"he asks.

"One week; 'till Saturday." I say.

"Wanna hang out sometime?" He asks.
"Sure" I reply.
"How about now?" He asks.
"Sure" I reply, trying to stay cool.

I follow him to his room, wich is only a few feet down the hall. I walk inside and he shuts the door. I stay near the door and take a look at the room. It's a small room and a bit messy but I don't mind it at all. There's a large bed and a closet in the room, and a small bathroom next to it.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asks me.

"I guess so.."I answer a bit scared.

"What sexuality are you?" He asks carefully.

"I,uh.., I'm gay..."I reply and hope he won't hate me now. I look up at him. He smirks.

"Good" is all he says, while he walks towards me and pins me against the door. He smashes his lips on mine and caresses my kurly hair. He breaks the kiss to remove our shirts. I kiss his neck and make some small hickeys. I turn uns around, that I press Dylan against the door now. He kisses me again and licks my lower lip asking for entrance. I let him in and we fight for dominance. I start to unbutton his pants and let my hands slide into his boxers. I gently squeeze his dick.
"Ahh, Matt!"he moans into my ear. He bites my neck.
"Ahh, Dylan!"I moan.
I get on my knees and pull his pants and boxers down. I take his already leaking member into my mouth and suck on it.
"Ahhh! Don't stop!" He moans.
I start to deep-throat him. He digs his nails into my shoulder as he cums into my mouth. I swallow it all. He pushes me onto the bed and pulls down my pants and boxers. He flips me on my stomach and lies on top of me. He slowly pushes his dick into me. We both moan. He kisses my neck and makes some hickey. Then he asks me:
"Ready?"
"Yes, move now." I demand. He immediately starts thrusting.
"Faster!" I demand. He speeds up.
"Ahhh, I'm close!"he moans.
"Mh-ahh, me too!" I moan. He grips down and starts jerking me off.

"Ahhh! Dylan!" I scream as I release into his hand.

"Ahhh! Matt!" He screams as he cums into me. He pulls out and lies next to me.

"Wow!" I say breathless.
"Yeah, wow!" He says also breathless.

"I think we should get a shower.." I say with a smirk.
"I think your right, let's go..." We get up and I follow him into the bathroom....

~THE FUCKING END