Is it that obvious? (DM×JD) fluff+smut

Sup guys, I wrote a oneshot again.
Derillo of course.😉😃
It kinda got shit long😅😂

IT'S FLUFF AND SMUT, SO I'LL WARN YOU WHEN THE SMUT STARTS.

I'm still taking requests..

I'm thinking of making a book out of this oneshot, so tell me what you think.

~MELICE👿♥💀

Danny's p.o.v.

It's just a regular day at school. I sit in my class and try my hardest to listen to what my teacher says, but keep on drifting away with my thoughts. I just moved here a few weeks ago and don't have any friends. How should I? Who wants to be friends with the weird gay geek, right? I'm not really a geek, but to the others I am cause I listen to the teacher and am pretty smart. As the bell rings I pick up my stuff and go to the hallway.
'Alright, where was my next class again?' I walk down stairs and follow the hallway. I end up in front of more stairs. I walk them down and realise that I'm alone.
'Fuck'
The bell rings.
'FUCK!'
'Where the hell am I?!'
I'm in kind of a basement-hallway. The lights are pretty low and it looks kinda creepy.
'This is like the start of a horror movie.'
I hear voices from one of the many rooms. I slowly follow the voices. I step into the room and see 5 guys dressed in all black, sitting on the cold concrete ground. They are smoking cigarettes and weed, and drinking beer. They look at me. I stare at them in shock.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" One of them asks me. I gulp.
"I-I'm D-Danny. I think I took the wrong way. Can you tell me where Miss Moore's class room is?" I reply shyly.

"Do we look like we know where the class of anybody is?" An other one laughs.

I laugh a bit, but it's pretty obvious that I am afraid.

"Come here, you can hang out with us today." An other one says. The others glare at him.

"Seriously J?" One asks him quiet, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeah, he's cute" he replies and looks at me. I blush.

"Come here now, silly! Don't be so shy." He says amused. I blush again and walk towards them.

He gives me a beer and says:
"Alright, I am J-Dog. These fags are Charlie, Johnny, Da Kurlzz, and Funnyman." And points at them.

"Nice to meet you." I reply.
They chuckle and Charlie says:
"Yeah, he is cute."
I laugh insecure. J-Dog taps on the ground besides him to signalise me to sit down. I do so and take a sip if my beer.
I look at J-Dog.
'Damn he's hot'
He looks at me and realises that I stare at him. I quickly look away. He chuckles and I blush madly.

"So Danny, how the fuck did you end up down here, while searching your classroom?" Johnny asks me amused.

"I don't even know." I laugh.

"What are you guys doing down here?" I asks shyly.

"Chillin' with homoos" Funnyman says slowly and laughs. The others laugh too.

I look confused at J-Dog.

He laughes and replies:
"That are just some lyrics from one of our songs."

"Ohh. So you guys are in a band?" I ask.

"Yeah. Hollywood Undead." Charlie says.

"Sounds good" I reply.

I take another sip of my beer and the others talk about random stuff. I just watch J-Dog.
'He's so cute when he laughs! Fuck. I can't be falling for a bad boy like him, can I? Well I guess I don't have a choice anymore, it's already too late. I am in love with him.'

'Fuck!'

He caught me staring again.
"Am I that sexy to you?" He asks me quietly with a smirk. I blush madly and look away. He gets up from the floor and grabs my hand. He pulls me on my feet and says:
"Come"
Then he pulls me to the door. Charlie looks at him with a 'the fuck are you doing?'-look. J-Dog smirks and winks at him. His 'TFAYD?-Look turns into a dirty smirk.
'What is he gonna do?'
We leave the room.

"Why are we-" I start, but get interrupted by J-Dog. He pushes me against the wall and smashes his lips on mine. I close my eyes and kiss back. I open my mouth and let his toung slide in. We fight for dominance. Eventually we break the kiss to catch our breaths. I feel his hot breath on my skin. We kiss again. I put my hands on his neck and pull him closer to me. He puts his hands on my hips and puts then under my shirt. His cold hands on my back cause me to shiver. While we kiss he opens the door to a broom closet.

SMUT WARNING

He breaks the kiss and pulls me inside. He closes the door. I push him against it and kiss him. He gets off my shirt and turns us around. I get off his shirt too. He kisses my neck and makes some hickeys. He starts biting my neck. I moan and grab his hair. He kisses down my body and kneels down in front of me. He starts to unbutton my pants.
"Is this your first time?" He asks me.
I blush an reply:
"Is it that obvious?"
He chuckles and pulls down my pants and boxers. He licks the tip of my dick and eventually takes more of it into his mouth. I moan and grab the back of his head. He starts to deep throat me. I moan louder.
"Ahh! I'm gonna~" I moan as I cum into his mouth. He swallows it all. Then he gets up and kisses me again. I'm sweating and panting. While I pull up my pants and boxers, J-Dog smirks and asks:
"You liked that, right?"

I nod and he kisses me again.

"You can have more later..", he whispers into my ear, "now we go back to the others." I smile and nod.

"T-Thank you" I say.

He chuckles, kisses my cheek and says: "You're welcome"

SAVE TO READ

I get my shirt back on and follow him.
"Aren't they gonna wonder where we where?" I ask him.
He smiles and replies:
"Nah, they knew where we were."
I blush. We enter the room and sit on the ground, next to the others.

Johnny scans me with his eyes and laughes quietly.

"Told you Kurlzz, he was a virgin."
They all laugh and blush in embarrassment.

'IS IT THAT DAMN OBVIOUS?!'

J-Dog notices that I'm embarrassed and kisses my cheek.

~the fucking end