First kiss(CS×DK)fluff

This one-shot is inspired by icarly.😂😂😂

I'm still taking requests...

In This story the boys are in highschool.

ATTENTION: DEUCE FANS, DON'T READ!

Enjoy

~MELICE👿♥💀

"So Matty, Truth or dare?" Danny asks.
"Truth" Matt replies.
"Okay... hmm.. Who was your first kiss?" Danny asks.

"I-I uh.." Matt stutters. The 5 other boys look at him in question.

"I never kissed anybody." He murmurs.

"Whaat?? Really?" They ask.

"Yeah..." The kurly haired boy sais, and looks down in shame.

"Wait, hold on. How do you know you're gay, if you never ever kissed anyone?" George asks.

"I never had the need to kiss a girl..." he replies.

"But-" Dylan starts but gets cut off by Matt.

"Can we please just stop talking about it?"

"Sorry" They apologise.

"Your turn Matt" Jorel sais. Matty nods and they continue playing.

The next Day

Matt walks  through the hallway. The people in the hallway look at him and laugh silently. Matt gets that and is confused. Until Aron walks up to him.

"Hey Faggot, I heard you never kissed anybody in your life. That's so pathetic. Well, when I look at you I can understand. Who would want to kiss you?"He sais and laughs.

Matt's eyes fill with tears.
'Who told him?' He wonders. Then he sees Jordon standing in front of his locker. Jordon looks up from his phone and sees them standing there. He looks into Matt's tear-filled eyes. Matt looks at him with a sad and disappointed look.

"Why?" He whispers.

Jordon just looks at him not saying anything.A tear rolls down Matt's cheek.

"Ohh! Now the little fag starts crying? Boo-hoo!" Aron says.
Matt turns around and runs out of the school, more tears rolling down his cheeks.

George walks fast and obviously angry into Jordon's direction. He stops in front of Aron, wich is obviously afraid of the taller boy. He grips the skinny boy at his collar and lifts him a bit from the ground.

"If I see you talking to Matt ever again, you're dead! Understand?" He says angry,  with a calm voice.
Aron nods. Then the taller male let's go of  him. Aron walks away fast. George look at Jordon. Jordon stares at him with a scared look.
"And you..!" George screams and walks fast towards the chubby male. Jordon wants to run away, but George already grabed him  and pushes him against his locker.
"I KNOW IT WAS YOU! SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TELL IT EVERYBODY?" He screams into his face. Jordon stays silent. George let's go off him. Jordon slowly walks away. George looks at the floor.
"Jordon?"
Jordon stops, and turns around. George clenches his fist and bites his lip.

"George.. I didn't wanted this.. I just-" Jordon starts, but quickly gets interrupted by George's fist slamming hardly into his face. He stumbles to the floor and holds his hands to his nose. George wants to punch him again, but Danny holds his fist back.
"George, enough!" He says. George sighed and walks away. Jordon walks away into the other direction, out of the school. His nose is bleeding. He looks for Matt. He finds him behind the gym. He's sitting on the ground, his back leaning against the wall and cries. As he sees Jordon, he look away.

"Hi.." Jordon starts.
Matt sais nothing.
"I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to hurt you." Jordon sais.
Matt ignores him.
"Matt.."He continues. "Please"

Matt chuckles sad. "No, Jordon. You did wanted to hurt me. Like you always do. Making fun of me... The Truth is, you don't give a shit about me."

"That's not true." Jordon says close to tears.

"Yeah right. Calling me names, making fun of me, telling every body my secrets. Sounds like you really care about me." Matt says sarcastic.

"Matt.. I-I.." Jordon begs tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What Jordon?!" He asks while he gets up from the ground. "What do you want from me?! You treat me like dirt every day. And now your sorry?"

"I never wanted to hurt you that badly!"

"Buy you wanted to hurt me!"

"Yeah but just because-!" Jordon shouts but stops himself.

"Because of what?!" Matt asks.
Jordon  looks at the floor.
"WHY JORDON?! WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" Jordon screams.

"What?" Matt whispers. 

"I love you" Jordon says and looks deep into Matt's eyes.
Matt stares back at him. Then he shakes his head and says:
"Bullshit!"

"No, it's true!" Jordon says.

"Bullshit!" Matt replies sad and angry.
Then Jordon grabs him and kisses him. Matt is shocked first, but quickly kisses back. They part from the kiss.

"I really do love you, Matt. And I really am sorry. I never wanted this to happen. Please forgive me." Jordon begs.

Matt looks into Jordon's eyes, then down at the ground.

"I can't trust you" Matt whispers.
"Matt" Jordon begs tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Please give me one more chance. I know I'm not good, but my heart beats true."

Matt looks at him and sighes.

"One last chance." He says.

"Thank you" Jordon whispers and pulls him into a tight hug.

"Thank you Jordon" Matt replies.

"For what?" He asks confused.

"I just had my first kiss." Matt replies.

"Ohh, Yeah! And how was it?" Jordon asks playfully.

"Gooood" Matt replies. They smile at each other and then they kiss again.

~The fucking end