Friends with benefits? DM×FM smut

Hi guys, sorry I didn't update in a while...
But here finally is another one shot for you. Funny-dan again....

Enjoyy.....

~MELICE👿♥💀

Dylan is at Danny's house. They sit on the couch and drink some beers.

"So Danny-boy, who was that guy you danced with in the club yesterday? Your boyfriend?" Dylan asks with a smirk.

Danny shakes his head, chuckles and replies:
"No. I'm so sick of relationships.
Why can't it just be sex?"

"Yeah right?! I don't want this drama and shit." Dylan answers.
"Yeah, me neither!" Danny replies.

"Well, I got the solution for both our problems.." Dylan says with a smirk.
Danny looks confused at him and smirks too as he gets what Dylan means.
"Friends with benefits?" He asks.
"Friends with benefits." Dylan replies.
Danny gets up, takes Dylan's hand and leads him into the bedroom. After he shut the door, Dylan pushes his lover against it and kisses him hungrily. He holds Danny's hands above his head against the door and licks his bottom lip begging for entrance. Danny lets the Mexican slide his tongue in his mouth. They fight for dominance. Dylan breakes the kiss to remove his shirt. Danny does the same and Dylan kisses the blonde's neck. Danny moans and grips the taller male's back of his head. Dylan starts to unbutton Danny's jeans, without stopping making hikes on his neck. He pulls his lovers pants down and kneels in front of him. He pulls down the smaller males boxers and starts to suck him off.
"Ahh Dylan" he moans and fondles his hand over the Mexicans hair. Dylan starts to deep throat him.
"Ahh I'm gonna..." he screams as he cums into Dylans mouth. He swallows it all. Danny pulls him back on his feet, kisses him and pushes him on the bed. He lies on top of the taller male and they start to make out again. Dylan let's his hands travel down the singers body and gripes his ass. Danny breaks the kiss and and takes off Dylan's pants and boxers. He throws them away and sucks on the tip of his dick.
"Don't tease me Danny-boy" he moans and thrust himself into the smaller males throat. He gags a bit and deep throats him.
"Ahh Danny"Dylan moans and cums into Danny's mouth. He swallows it all. He lies next to the Mexican. Dylan flips him on his stomach and kisses down his neck. He thrusts into Danny and moans. Danny screams in pain and pleasure. Dylan kisses his lovers neck and gently bites his shoulder.
"Ahh Dylan"
Dylan kisses the Costa Rican's cheek. He turns his head to Dylan and they kiss passionately. Eventually they break the kiss and Dylan whispers:
"Ready?" into Danny's ear.
"Yes, move" he replies and Dylan immediately starts thrusing.
"Ahh Faster!" The singer screams.
Dylan speeds up.
"Ahh yes! Harder!" The blonde screams again.
"You're such a slut Danny" Dylan chuckles.
Danny blushes. Dylan pounds harder into him.
"Ahh I close" Danny moans.
"Me too" Dylan replies and cums into Danny. Danny cums right after Dylan on the bed. Dylan lies next to the singer, wich turns back on his back.
"Wow!" Danny says a bit out of breath.
"Yeah, that was amazing!" Dylan replies.
"We need to do this more often!" Danny says.
"Hell yeah!" Dylan agrees.

~THE FUCKING END