Looks like you got a little problem.. (DM×JD) smut ;)

Hi. Sooo, as KennyLikesSaltyNuts and DoctorWeirdness requested, here is some smut for you..
Derillo cause it's my favourite ship as you know..
No Idea if it's good, let me know if you liked it.

*SMUT WARNING*

All you little innocent kiddies stop reading right now.

This part is 18+

Hahahah just kidding I'm 16...
nobody cares....

Enjoyy

~Melice👿♥💀
Jorel slept at Danny's coutch cause he was to tired to go home last night after the band practice their new songs. He just took off his shirt and lay on the coutch.

Now
He wakes up at 10.00 a.m. and walkes towards the bathroom as he sees a topless Danny walking downstairs. He stops and stares at him. Jorel had liked Danny since he first joined HU. He feels his pants grow tighter. 'Fuck! Not now' Danny stops a few feet away from J. He looks down at the Italian's crotch and back up into his eyes and sais:
"Looks like you got a little problem there, let me help you with that..." with a huge smile. I blush.
Then he immediately gets on his knees and starts to unbutton Jorels Jeans.

"D-Danny?"

"Yes J?" Danny sais looking up, but not stopping to undress his crush.

"A-are you sure about this?" Jorel asks.

Danny pulls J's pants down to his ankels.

"I want you so badly, but if you don't want me to, I'll stop..." Danny sais hoping that Jorel don't makes him stop.

"No! Don't stop!" Jorel pleads.

Danny smiles and pulls the bassist boxers down. He takes Jorels cock into his mouth and causes Jorel to moan.
Danny feels also his pants grow tighter.
He lickes down the underside of J's shaft and kisses the tip of it. Jorel moans again. Then Danny starts to deep throat him.
"Ahh~ Fuck Danny, I'm close" Jorel screams. He grips Danny's back of his head, and moans once more as he cums into his mouth. Danny swallows it all. Jorel makes him get up from his knees and says:
"My turn..." He lifts him up bridalstyle ;) and carrys him into the bedroom. He puts him onto the bed and gets off his crush's pants and boxers. He lies on top of him and kisses him passionately. Danny feels his erection grow more and more. Then Jorel starts to kiss down his neck leaving a few small hickeys. He kisses down the smaller males tattooed chest and stomach and lickes on his cock.

"Ahhh~ J! Fuck me already!" He begs.

Jorel chuckles a little as he flips Danny on his stomach. He puts a finger into the blond's entrance and starts to prep him. Then he eventually positions his self behind the Costa Ricans entrance and pushes inside. Danny moans uncontrollably. Jorel waits for Danny to adjust. Once Danny is ready Jorel starts to thrust slowly into the other male, causing both of them to moan loudly.
"Ah! Faster!" Danny screams begging for more.

Jorel starts pounding into Danny as hard as he can. He grips Danny's erection and jerks him off in sync with his thrusts.
"Ahhhh! Right there!" Danny screams, letting Jorel know he hit his prostate.
He pounds that spot a few more times.

Ahhh!I'm gonna.." Danny screams as he cums into the Italian's hand. Jorel cums only seconds later deep into Danny.
He collapses next to Danny, wich has turned around on his back and now lies down on the bassist's chest.

"That was amazing!" Danny cheers with a big smile on his mouth.

"I didn't know that you're such a slut, damn" Jorel replied with a happily chuckle. Danny blushes and chuckles a little.
Then they pass out in each others arms.

The fucking end